CCW Changes?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

CCW Changes?

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.thegunwriter.com/24900/flor ... y-process/

Look like L'il Nikki want a complete overhaul.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

But, in my humble opinion, the most worrisome idea to come from the state’s lone Democrat holding statewide elected office is that she wants to require CCW licensees to take a mandatory concealed-carry class every single time they renew their license.
What about those of us who TEACH concealed carry classes?

Do we re-qualify each other? :roll:
Colt45

Post by Colt45 »

To the Honorable Jose R. Oliva;

Dear Sir,
As law abiding citizens of the state of Florida, we fully support HB 6003 which would repeal the "Red Flag Law", and HB 273 which allows for constitutional carry in light of the new Agriculture Sec's recent anti-gun statements and we also are against any and all anti-gun bills that infringe on our constitutional rights from Bloomberg's bunch of out of state paid actors, activist and protesters who are bused into Tally and do not speak for the law abiding citizens of Florida.
Ps,
Next time, take a look down the street at all of the out of state buses that they use for their traveling circus act. Please do not allow these out of state, radical dem's who are acting as the paid agents of Bloomberg to make any new laws or policies in our great state.

Thank you.
Last edited by Colt45 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
2001 FSN Alumni and NRA Life Member.
TACC

Post by TACC »

Great letter

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Colt45

Post by Colt45 »

TACC wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:15 pm Great letter

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks.
We need to go on the offense and take the initiative now to stop these marxist and commies in their tracks.
Burn up the phone lines and flood the email boxes of your Florida Rep’s and request a response.Then hold them personally responsible for upholding their sworn oaths. Law abiding gun owners demand action, Now!! Two can play that game but it's winner take all.That's the bottom line.
2001 FSN Alumni and NRA Life Member.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Those Constitutional Carry states are looking better every day for me to move to.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Does anyone have information on what level of the requirements are stipulated by law and what part of them are made up by government apparatchiks? I am not convinced she can completely overhaul the system without a law being passed in the state legislature and signed by the governor.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

That’s a good point. All the more reason I consider 2022 critical. If the dems manufacture enough extra votes to elect a gillum, and re-elect a fried, it’ll be bad. Look at Virginia for the future path.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Colt45 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:12 pm To the Honorable Jose R. Oliva;

Dear Sir,
As law abiding citizens of the state of Florida, we fully support HB 6003 which would repeal the "Red Flag Law", and HB 273 which allows for constitutional carry in light of the new Agriculture Sec's recent anti-gun statements and we also are against any and all anti-gun bills that infringe on our constitutional rights from Bloomberg's bunch of out of state paid actors, activist and protesters who are bused into Tally and do not speak for the law abiding citizens of Florida.
Ps,
Next time, take a look down the street at all of the out of state buses that they use for their traveling circus act. Please do not allow these out of state, radical dem's who are acting as the paid agents of Bloomberg to make any new laws or policies in our great state.

Thank you.
Oliva gave SB 7026 a standing ovation when it passed last session. He will not give HB 6003 the time of day and neither will Galvano.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Wow...Fried gets ahhh,,,fried.
She has a CCW license AND a medical marijuana card!!!

Obviously she has the authority to run the Agr dept as she sees fit...OR ...high, to include beurocratic policies like length of time a license is valid for, etc. She may very well attempt it...
aka: Dolfan