More proof our society is going down the shitter

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Skoll

More proof our society is going down the shitter

Post by Skoll »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... alled-luna
Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna
by Ellie Bufkin
| October 21, 2019 09:56 PM
| Updated Oct 22, 2019, 09:16 AM

A jury in Texas returned a verdict on Monday that will prevent a Texas dad from intervening in the gender transition of his 7-year-old son.

Jeffrey Younger had petitioned a court in Texas to grant him sole custody of his twin sons, James and Jude, in part to avoid a plan to infuse James with female hormones. James, who would like to be called Luna, has been the center of controversy in the heated debate among his parents and others.

Anne Georgulas, the mother of the two boys, has advocated for James to transition into Luna and has strongly backed the idea of chemically castrating her son and beginning hormone replacement therapy. The ruling on Wednesday will prevent Jeffrey from having sole custody of his children and paves the way for Georgulas to proceed with the procedure.

The court has ruled that Georgulas will maintain sole custody of her two children and go forward with plans to give James life-altering medical procedures. Her original court filing had sought to limit her ex-husband's visits with their children and require that he now refer to James as Luna. She further asked that Jeffrey not be exposed to any people who would not confirm his female identity.

Expert witnesses expressed doubt that James was fully convinced that he was inherently female in testimony last week. "There is still some fluidity in his thinking," said Dr. Benjamin Albritton in sworn testimony. "Neither child appears to be depressed, anxious or aggressive ... He [James] gave no indications of other significant psychological difficulties."

There are no laws currently preventing a legal guardian from giving a minor puberty blockers or hormones. Georgulas has additionally secured a letter of recommendation for transition for James from a woman associated with a gay children's therapy center. "This is a letter of recommendation that my client, James Younger, aka Luna, begin the process of becoming a patient of the GENECIS clinic so that she can receive a full psychological assessment for gender dysphoria and potentially take hormone blockers," said a letter from Rebekka Ouer from Dallas Rainbow Therapy.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
joel

Post by joel »

I bet that Dad still is required to financially and emotionally support those kids and keep his mouth shut as BOTH the Dad and the son are emasculated by the wife and the Courts.

You die a little every day when you now have to call your son "Luna"... just die a little every time you are FORCED to call your own son by a female name or risk feeling the wrath of the government. It would drive me mad and, when I am mad, I wouldn't be able to control my actions. MADDENING decision for any Father.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

https://www.wfla.com/news/national/alwa ... customers/

"(WTVO) — Sanitary product manufacturer Always is removing the Venus symbol from its products, in an effort to be inclusive toward transgender and “non-binary” customers."
joel

Post by joel »

... and the son is only 7 years old.
You know, as well as I do, that the boy did NOT orchestrate this decision.
"Mom" wanted something pretty to dress up and show off to the world.
Dress up MY son, and you are NOT a real mother... a real Mother puts the needs of her child ABOVE her own.

I see MY son, at 7 years old, prancing around in a dress and a hair bow... and we all would be reading about it in the newspaper.

STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING NEWS OUT OF WHATEVER CITY THIS CIRCUS IS TAKING PLACE
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Societies are judged by how they treat their children. This and the fact that a baby that can be viable outside the womb may be murdered, then this act is applauded by millions of people is proof positive we are becoming a truly evil society. The people driving this are driving our country down a road to destruction.
patw

Post by patw »

The woman is vile and disgusting. I can't imagine doing that to a young child when they have no idea what anything really means.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Update :

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-gov ... vestigated

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted on Wednesday that the state attorney general would be looking into the case of a 7-year-old's forced gender transition after a national uproar.

"FYI the matter of 7 year old James Younger is being looked into by the Texas Attorney General's Office and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services," he tweeted.

The case ignited public outcry after a Dallas jury ruled against Jeffrey Younger in his petition for custody of his twin sons James and Jude Younger.

Jeffrey Younger argued that his ex-wife Dr. Anne Georgulas was forcing James to undergo gender transition into "Luna."

The jury gave Georgulas sole custody and granted limited visitation to Younger. Georgulas also won the sole power to decide medical and psychological care of the children.

She claimed that James is suffering from "gender dysphoria" and wants to be a girl.

Younger's lawyer argued that he only exhibits the desire to be a girl when he's with his mother, casting doubt on whether it's truly the child's wish. The lawyer added that experts warn forced gender transitions at an early age can result in numerous negative physical and psychological impacts.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) responded to the story in a tweet that expressed support for the public outrage over the case.

"This is heartbreaking and sets a horrible precedent," he tweeted.

"A 7-year-old can't possibly make this decision or understand it," he added. "Parents should know better. I hope this father receives the public support he needs."
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
jintsfan

Post by jintsfan »

"Younger's lawyer argued that he only exhibits the desire to be a girl when he's with his mother, casting doubt on whether it's truly the child's wish."

When with his father, the chid evidently expresses his desire to be a boy. This seems like a case where the boy is simply eager to please whichever parent he happens to be with. Hardly a reason for chemical castration.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The boy’s mother is out of control and she is just one of millions who are terribly in need of a reality check.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

dammitgriff wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:44 pm The boy’s mother is out of control and she is just one of millions who are terribly in need of a reality check.
If that bitch was my ex and pulling this shit with MY kid, she'd get the reality check of her life! Un-effing-believable!