Marco Rubio wants NFL teams to consider Kaepernick

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Marco Rubio wants NFL teams to consider Kaepernick

Post by tector »

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/arti ... 67137.html

On the Jaguars adding Colin Kaepernick in the wake of Nick Foles injury: “I’m not an NFL owner, but I can tell you I don’t think there are 64 better quarterbacks ... If I were an owner, and he was the best guy, I’d bring him in despite the other stuff. But, there’s a lot that goes into that.”
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TACC

Post by TACC »

That guy couldn't pay me to play if I was an owner.

Regardless if he walks on water as a quarterback, because of the stuff he pulled , I wouldn't touch that with even a million dollar bonus to me.

Some other time I will tell you how I really feel.

And to top it off, what does Rubio have anything to do with who the NFL hires.

Rubio has got to go, please have someone run against him that can win.
Semper fi

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Rubio's fishing for leftist voters because he knows conservatives know he's a RINO now. Doubt it will work honestly as Lefty's are big on racial purity.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

FUCK Kaepernick !!! Might as well put lil' marco in that same category.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
bryan2010x

Post by bryan2010x »

Skoll wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:20 pm Rubio's fishing for leftist voters because he knows conservatives know he's a RINO now. Doubt it will work honestly as Lefty's are big on racial purity.
dead on the money correct
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Y'all watch football?
patw

Post by patw »

So much for Rubio being a conservative/Republican, if he ever was. It is amazing at what a minority,amount of people not color/race, can do in society today. Who would have thought we would have as many people as we do, that hate our country for what it is and have no problem bashing it after they get their piece of the pie.
ab4ka

Post by ab4ka »

Rubio is going to be the next Charlie Crist..."I'm a Republican. Oh wait, now I'm a Democrat. Oh wait, now I'm an Independent".
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

ab4ka wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm Rubio is going to be the next Charlie Crist..."I'm a Republican. Oh wait, now I'm a Democrat. Oh wait, now I'm an Independent".
No, wait I'm a fascist DO AS I SAY AND LIKE IT!
avmech

Post by avmech »

ab4ka wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm Rubio is going to be the next Charlie Crist..."I'm a Republican. Oh wait, now I'm a Democrat. Oh wait, now I'm an Independent".
Surprised little marco has not officially done that yet
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.