I am now officially a Democrap

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

I am now officially a Democrap

Post by tector »

My default party affiliation is NPA. But in advance of primaries I always pick one of the Big Two so I can vote in our closed primary. Barring something weird, there really will be only one presidential primary in March 2020, and that will be on the Democratic side. So, until that primary is over, I am a Democrat.There really aren't any partisan statewide offices up in the fall of 2020, so I may just go straight back to NPA after the March presidential primary and sit there until 2022.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
ab4ka

Post by ab4ka »

I've thought about this myself, although frankly I have just as many concerns about Republicans. Too bad a Libertarian candidate doesn't stand a chance in hell of getting elected.
jaytwillerham

Post by jaytwillerham »

They might if they ever abandon wasting resources on the dream of electing a presidential candidate and focus on local and maybe state level candidates.
JLB

Post by JLB »

Do you feel stupider already?
tector

Post by tector »

JLB wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:19 pm Do you feel stupider already?
I be.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Are you wearing your official Hillary 2024 manties??
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

tector wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:26 am My default party affiliation is NPA. But in advance of primaries I always pick one of the Big Two so I can vote in our closed primary. Barring something weird, there really will be only one presidential primary in March 2020, and that will be on the Democratic side. So, until that primary is over, I am a Democrat.There really aren't any partisan statewide offices up in the fall of 2020, so I may just go straight back to NPA after the March presidential primary and sit there until 2022.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
tector

Post by tector »

Wakko wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:18 pm Are you wearing your official Hillary 2024 manties??
No, but I have her branded double-ended dildo, extra black.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

tector wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:58 pm
Wakko wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:18 pm Are you wearing your official Hillary 2024 manties??
No, but I have her branded double-ended dildo, extra black.
I think the official color of that is actually called, "Ebony Super Predator".
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
tector

Post by tector »

:lol: