Rick Scott-I Am a 2nd Amendment Supporter, I am a NRA member, BUT I support the R.F.L

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
ab4ka

Post by ab4ka »

Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:22 am
P5 Guy wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:03 am Florida is polluted by way too many yankees and PRs
The Yankees could probably be made to fuck off in time but the PRs are gonna keep coming until FL sucks as bad as their island does.
Being a fourth generation Floridian I've learned to deal with a lot of things I'd prefer not to. Yankees are annoying, but at least they speak English. However I'd prefer that, in the immortal words of Lewis Grizzard: "Spend your money, breathe our air, love our women. Just don't tell us how you did it up north." I swear every time I hear a new yorker or puerto rican or any of them going on about how great it is to be one of them, I want to ask them if it's so great there why are you here.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

ab4ka wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:53 am
Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:22 am
P5 Guy wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:03 am Florida is polluted by way too many yankees and PRs
The Yankees could probably be made to fuck off in time but the PRs are gonna keep coming until FL sucks as bad as their island does.
Being a fourth generation Floridian I've learned to deal with a lot of things I'd prefer not to. Yankees are annoying, but at least they speak English. However I'd prefer that, in the immortal words of Lewis Grizzard: "Spend your money, breathe our air, love our women. Just don't tell us how you did it up north." I swear every time I hear a new yorker or puerto rican or any of them going on about how great it is to be one of them, I want to ask them if it's so great there why are you here.
An elderly woman I am acquainted with lived/worked in Europe mostly in Germany continues to lament how nice things were when she lived overseas and how miserable it is to be in the USA especially with Trump as POTUS. I have asked her why she doesn't move back overseas. No answer to that one.
Allme

Post by Allme »

Scott showed his true colors time and time again, anybody that voted for him the 2nd time around got what he/she deserved. Scott is a complete piece of sh*t.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Screw that bald headed pimp. I hope someone runs against that's a pro rights conservative.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

so i almost shot someone the night before last syphoning gas out of my truck.

i am editing this, i should be more clear -

what exactly does this/these laws mean to you all? i know what they mean to me.

i dont have to turn over and die.

however, why report it? so noone does anything about it? i couldnt get them, they immediately turned and ran away from me when i racked the action on my S12. even still if call, who would do anything about it?

have the answer for ya---nobody gives two shits

NOONE

so if noone gives a shit about me, or will be there when i need them, why should I back off on my stand your ground law? ill give you a fast answer - im not going to

p.s. web browser or hosting site is screwing with my grammar, tried to fix it, sorry