Mueller testimony

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
ab4ka

Mueller testimony

Post by ab4ka »

I should have recorded this. It would make one hell of a drinking game. I can't wait to see the reviews tomorrow and how the Democraps are going to spin it to say what they want.l
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

If I had to drink every time he said "I won't speak to that" I'd have been hammered in 20 minutes.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

The person that learned the most about the Mueller report today was Bob Mueller.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
ab4ka

Post by ab4ka »

osprey21 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:28 pm The person that learned the most about the Mueller report today was Bob Mueller.
Ain't that the truth! :lol:
gforester

Post by gforester »

He looked like a doddering old fool. I can see that he had very little to do with the report. My money would be on Weissmann as the real lead in the investigation and the author of the report. Nadler and company look like real schmucks for having him testify.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yep, that clown show yesterday showed clearly that Mueller was nothing more than a figure head during the investigation, and that he did not write the report.
I truly hope Barr is having all this investigated, and if so, I expect indictments to follow.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Don't you guys get why Mueller was picked?

Rosenstien, part of the cabala, knew Mueller was senile and picked him because he was a Repub with a great reputation above reproach and appointed Weissmann as Mueller's aid to really head up the coupe against Trump knowing that Mueller wouldn't be conscious.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
bryan2010x

Post by bryan2010x »

ab4ka wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:25 pm I should have recorded this. It would make one hell of a drinking game. I can't wait to see the reviews tomorrow and how the Democraps are going to spin it to say what they want.
How about a drink every time he couldn't speak in the microphone? It is amazing how much a failure that was and they will keep going with this too.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

David Stockman’s recent article pretty much says it all for me:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/07/dav ... e-at-last/
gforester

Post by gforester »

dammitgriff wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:03 pm David Stockman’s recent article pretty much says it all for me:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/07/dav ... e-at-last/
Thanks, that was a good read griff.