Ban Imported AR15s?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Where are the Arab made Desert Eagles?
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

To each their own. That's what makes America great!

But, back to the original post. I can't find a single reference to imported firearms in the linked article. Did I miss something? :?:
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Harris has stated she wants to ban importing AR15s among others. Since most semi-auto foreign rifles have been banned for sometime and even though there are foreign makers of AR15s those countries are currently on the banned from importing lists.
She is another of the Know Nothings in the demoncrap party. :lol:

I guess her plan is to double ban them? :? :?
bryan2010x

Post by bryan2010x »

NorincoKid wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:50 pm
flcracker wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:44 pmLook at all the money time sweat tears and personal sacrifice that has been put into the American-based market of building an AR-15 that is nothing like what was issued in the Vietnam War to fight people carrying AK-47s made in Russia and China.
I wouldn't be surprised if half (50%) of that "American-based market" of AR15 stuff is actually made in China, and just labeled with company name when it gets here.

I always figured that many manufactures of these sporting arms rifles used imported parts from Asia. I remember in 2002 I don't think you could even think of getting a AR15 for less than $900, my memory could be foggy so I might be wrong on that.