Who likes pay pal?

Official web sites and other useful information.
TACC

Who likes pay pal?

Post by TACC »

Me personally. I won't use them because of their anti gun stance.

Check out this article

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bMcjJyy ... d=04r273lq

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I certainly do not like them for the reasons you stated. Unfortunately for me, it is he only way some people trust to pay others, so I have to be able to accept payment or to pay people.

I will try not to use it to pay for 2A stuff. If I have to, I try to disguise the names, etc. so they won't catch on that it's a 2A business. Problem is, most businesses, being proud of their 2A herritage, will use things like "gun","armory","arms" etc. in their business names, and they get shut down.

Uggggghhhh.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

For many years I avoided PayPal because of their anti 2nd stance. So when I wanted to buy a widget online, I had to go to the Haji Mart to buy a money order, then mail it, & wait a week for the $ to arrive. Then the seller would ship. Now I just PayPal the $, & the item is shipped the same, or next day. Sometimes we just have to weigh our priorities, & the sacrifice to run to the Haji Mart, & wait a week for the delivery of the $ was too steep. GARY.
George W

Post by George W »

N4KVE wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:40 am For many years I avoided PayPal because of their anti 2nd stance. So when I wanted to buy a widget online, I had to go to the Haji Mart to buy a money order, then mail it, & wait a week for the $ to arrive. Then the seller would ship. Now I just PayPal the $, & the item is shipped the same, or next day. Sometimes we just have to weigh our priorities, & the sacrifice to run to the Haji Mart, & wait a week for the delivery of the $ was too steep. GARY.
Have you tried to get a MO at your local convenient store lately? None near me sell them anymore. The last time I needed one, I had to go to my Credit Union.

I too still use PP. I hate them, but it is what it is.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

George wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:57 am Have you tried to get a MO at your local convenient store lately? None near me sell them anymore. The last time I needed one, I had to go to my Credit Union.
When ever I stop by to buy gas, lotto, or a Mexican Coke at the Haji Mart, I still see plenty of people buying them. GARY.
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

F Them
BIG JOE
tector

Post by tector »

George wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:57 am
N4KVE wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:40 am For many years I avoided PayPal because of their anti 2nd stance. So when I wanted to buy a widget online, I had to go to the Haji Mart to buy a money order, then mail it, & wait a week for the $ to arrive. Then the seller would ship. Now I just PayPal the $, & the item is shipped the same, or next day. Sometimes we just have to weigh our priorities, & the sacrifice to run to the Haji Mart, & wait a week for the delivery of the $ was too steep. GARY.
Have you tried to get a MO at your local convenient store lately? None near me sell them anymore. The last time I needed one, I had to go to my Credit Union.

https://www.amscot.com/free-money-orders.aspx
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:09 am
George wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:57 am

https://www.amscot.com/free-money-orders.aspx
Amscot is across town. My CU is right up the street.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I've used PP for decades without any kind of problem.

If I stopped using services because of an anti 2nd stance, there would be none left!

I don't like it,but sometimes, you just have to suck it up and drive on.
gforester

Post by gforester »

BIG JOE wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:50 amF Them
Ditto!