Leave no LGS unturned!

Official web sites and other useful information.
FfNJGTFO

Leave no LGS unturned!

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I'm on a quest to replace some "inventory" items I had to sell previously for financial reasons. Those financial issues are now resolved, and I'm looking to replace some of the items I had to sell with same (or close to same). Certainly, I'm having just as much trouble as everyone else finding things, as all the "main" websites seem to be "out of stock" on popular items.

Even sites like "GunBroker" and "Florida Gun Trader" have very limited availability for certain items. But I have to wonder if there are tons of LGSs out there that nobody knows about that actually might have some invnetory, if only I were able to find their URLs and access their websites. If there were a list somewhere or a way to figure out all the different LGSs I'd leave no LGS unturned. I'd search them all until I could find something. And then I'd call and negotiate with them and have it sent to my local FFL.

Does anyone have any tips for finding these LGSs ? And I don't meanjust Florida. I'll go over the entire nation (Tx, SC, Ga, wherever, if I can get a good price and have it shipped to my FL FFL).

Thanks! :)
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

What are you looking for?
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

PM Forthcoming.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Huh 🤔
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Sweep wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:58 pmHuh 🤔
The poster above me asked, "What are you looking for..." Since I did not want to answer him publicly in the forum, I sent him a "PM" (Private Message).
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

If you're looking for used items instead of new production stuff and you're really ready to do all the legwork, you might want to try checking out pawn shops. From what I've seen, they tend to have more variation of "unique" items.
My posts kill threads.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

cvasqu03 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:52 pm If you're looking for used items instead of new production stuff and you're really ready to do all the legwork, you might want to try checking out pawn shops. From what I've seen, they tend to have more variation of "unique" items.
Appreciate it. But pawn shops were part of the problem for me. Total rip off joints. Will never set foot in one again.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

You can get lists of FFLs by city/state/zip code from the BATFE website. But to be honest I've not seen many local gun shops that list their inventory on a website (assuming they even have a website). You' may have to just call them one by one.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Scratch one item off my "to buy" list. Won the acution at Gunbroker... a Sig Sauer P226 9mm. Had to spend $10.00 extra because someone attempted to out bid me with roughly 3 hours left in the auction. But I quickly replied to his bid with my next one and kept monitoring the site until the acution closed. No 15 min. rule invoked. I wonder why he even tried to outbid me if he wasn't going to try again.

Anyway, a huge relief. Now, on to the next item next month.

Update: Pkg from GB merchant was received by my FFL today (12/12/2020)! All is well and it looks good. Will take delivery on Monday. :mrgreen: