FFL (multiple transfers)

bryan2010x

FFL (multiple transfers)

Post by bryan2010x »

I remember back in the day, you would pay the FFL one transfer fee and you could fill up the yellow form with multiple arms. Does anyone still do this or is that practice dead?
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

bryan2010x wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:20 pm I remember back in the day, you would pay the FFL one transfer fee and you could fill up the yellow form with multiple arms. Does anyone still do this or is that practice dead?
Don’t forget about the FFL being required to notify the ATF on a multiple handgun purchase. GARY.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/reporting- ... arms-sales
bryan2010x

Post by bryan2010x »

Great point,

I was just saying I remember a ffl not charging for two transfers if they were on the same form. Is that common practice extinct now?
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Delete.
Last edited by N4KVE on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

My local guy charges 25 a transfer plus 10 for call in. As long as you are picking them up at the same time he did not care how many you get. Great guy and his place is always crowded. He kept sane pricing through ask the upheavals. That made s big difference.

Of course that is here in Tennessee. No waiting period here. And we have permitless carry now!

Dinnertime are better here and some better there. Which is why we go back and forth. Too hot for my fat old are in Orlando in July and August.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Just saw this done a few times at the WPB show this weekend. $10 per gun. So if Ira sold 3 guns to a guy without a permit who didn’t want to go to his store in a week to pick them up in Ft. Lauderdale, he could pick them up at a FFL in Lake Park. The fee was $10 per gun to transfer them. GARY.