Any S. Florida gun shows coming up?

cvasqu03

Any S. Florida gun shows coming up?

Post by cvasqu03 »

I'll be back in Miami for a few weeks in October, and I originally thought I'd seen there would be a show at Tamiami during that time, but I can't find any listing of it now. Was this cancelled, or am I just misremembering? Are there any gun shows coming up in October?
My posts kill threads.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

This show is scheduled for the Miami Airport Convention Center. Of course with the strict restrictions in Dade County due to the virus, I can’t confirm it will actually happen. Also, this show has nothing to do with the Florida Gun Shows show put on at the Dade County Fairgrounds. GARY.
https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/mia ... nife-show/
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

IRA just called me to work this show, so apparently it’s on. I guess with the Governor’s announcement the other day, gun shows are back in Dade County. GARY.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

N4KVE wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:01 pm IRA just called me to work this show, so apparently it’s on. I guess with the Governor’s announcement the other day, gun shows are back in Dade County. GARY.
Well, that's good news. Let's see how well attended they are.
My posts kill threads.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

There hasn’t been a show there in years, but it should be the first gun show in Dade County since March due to the virus. GARY.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

And I bet it'll be PACKED!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

GunsandHoses wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:00 pm And I bet it'll be PACKED!
It was totally PACKED. We literally sold everything, & of course the FDLE background check system was backed up. GARY.