Markham Park wait times 7.30.20

p7fl

Markham Park wait times 7.30.20

Post by p7fl »

Called MP yesterday. Confirmed no masks were required once on the line. Asked a few quick questions.
Drove 40 miles this morning, expected some waiting as Thursday mornings tend to get busy.

Arrived and was told Wait Time was 1 hour to 1 hour 45 minutes. :(

Just an FYI to others. But,courtesy, they could have mentioned the wait times when I said I would be there the next morning.
Needless to say I left.
krimmie

Post by krimmie »

Frustrating I know, but there’s no way for them to predict wait times for the following morning, nor hour to hour for that matter.
FSUnoles

Post by FSUnoles »

It’s always like that, they only have so many range nazi’s and nobody works in broward county.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

I've been out three times lately, varies from walk right in to 3/4 hr wait, and that was mostly because of lightning strikes.

And it's got nothing to do with the RO's, Broward Co is only letting them use every other bench. And they have instituted a 2 hr time limit.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
TACC

Post by TACC »

BerettaRacer wrote:I've been out three times lately, varies from walk right in to 3/4 hr wait, and that was mostly because of lightning strikes.

And it's got nothing to do with the RO's, Broward Co is only letting them use every other bench. And they have instituted a 2 hr time limit.
I disagree about it not having anything to do with the RO's. It has to do with the number of RO's working. Each RO can only watch 5 shooters., so if 2 RO's call in sick as they did last Sunday, then that is literally 10 less shooters or benches allowed to be open.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

krimmie

Post by krimmie »

The delay problems lately have more to do with county Covid policy than # of employees. There are 6 pistol only stands, then 30 combo pistol/rifle benches...county is allowing only every other bench, so about 15 benches are being used at one time, not including the pistol only stands.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

Walked straight in today. Tuned up a 10-22 and an AR.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant