Anyone go to WPB show?

Wakko

Anyone go to WPB show?

Post by Wakko »

I went to the WPB show and actually enjoyed it for once. Picked up one of the novelty PSA ATF lower for $50, but that's about it. Lots of the usual stuff, but some good used and milsurp stuff too. Saw one really nice blued 1917 that I wanted to see, respected the guy's sign that said "DO NOT TOUCH" and asked him "May I pick it up?" He said, rather loudly, "NO!" I told him he can keep it then, and how is he going to sell anything if people can't touch? Last time I went to look at one of his rifles a couple months ago he had the same attitude.

It was pretty busy, but not butts to nutts in the aisles.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I went there yesterday, it was kinda busy but less than I expected, prices were normal gun show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

For me, the measuring stick on a gunshow’s success is not how many people were walking around. It’s how many people are sitting down filling out 4473’s. I didn’t go to the WPB show this weekend, so I didn’t see. GARY.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

I saw a few folks filling out the form, so that's good.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I saw plenty of people filing 4473 forms and signing up for the CCW class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Spoke to Ira [Gun Country] yesterday. He, as well as all the vendors did very well last weekend in Pembroke Pines. Much better than any WPB show. GARY.