Melbourne Gun Show Jan 2 & 3

Gregg

Melbourne Gun Show Jan 2 & 3

Post by Gregg »

Packed this morning, lots of lookers but little buying except for ammo.
There were some decent deals, considering the times, on locally made AR-15 platforms, starting at $475.
There were deals to be found on pistols, but prices are still up at least 25 to 50% over that of a year ago.
Ammo prices are sky high, and people are buying.
Example: 500 round carton of Winchester White Box 9mm, $375 to $390, and people were buying it!
Cheap ammo was in the $40 plus per box of 50 range.
As to reloading, primers were $125 to $150 per 1000, powder was running $30 to $40 per pound.
Next show is Feb 6 & 7
Madcat1

Post by Madcat1 »

Crickets......

How was today? :lol:
cobra357

Post by cobra357 »

Didn't go Sunday but Saturday, wow. I was tempted on a few things but wait times scared me off. If I lived over there, maybe. Biggest surprise were the lack of masks from patrons and vendors alike.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

As a small one table vendor with 9MM/380 ammo it was another stellar show.
The last 3 Melbourne shows were the highest grossing shows I have ever done

Hardly any masks (I don't wear one) and after 5 shows of the same with no reports on Covid from this or any gun show.
If even a hand full of people got the China-flu from a gun show Norah O'Donnell would be screaming about the evil right wing gun nuts threatening the nation

Unfortunately with this show I am sold out of most of the desirable panic items but Beijing Biden and Kammeltoe Harris will soon come to the rescue with threatened AR bans which should make 223/5.56, Pmags and anything AR related the new 9MM/380 have to have for the stampeding herd.
Come on Empty Head and Dirty Knees, drive that herd to a frenzy :lol: :lol: :lol: