Anyone do the Ocala show at the Country Club?

hkinfl

Anyone do the Ocala show at the Country Club?

Post by hkinfl »

Just wondering how it was/is? I think there is another one this weekend, wondering if anyone has any feedback.
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

There is been three or four of them there this summer. I went to the first one they had and it is a very small venue but I did score some 45 ACP in a very decent price and there were some vendors there with some decent prices but again it’s very small. No I didn’t go to the last one they had a month ago a friend of mine did you took the course there for concealed weapons permit CCW., And it was very slow and very little to look at. So good luck I’m not going. I think the one at the livestock pavilion is a little better I had a table there couple weeks ago and did very well just with some personal things and that would be a better show for you. Just my unvalued opinion. :lol:
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

mavrik wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:47 am There is been three or four of them there this summer. I went to the first one they had and it is a very small venue but I did score some 45 ACP in a very decent price and there were some vendors there with some decent prices but again it’s very small. No I didn’t go to the last one they had a month ago a friend of mine did you took the course there for concealed weapons permit CCW., And it was very slow and very little to look at. So good luck I’m not going. I think the one at the livestock pavilion is a little better I had a table there couple weeks ago and did very well just with some personal things and that would be a better show for you. Just my unvalued opinion. :lol:
Also, be prepared to have your temp checked....touchless. And you must wear a mask.
hkinfl

Post by hkinfl »

sounds none to exciting, thanks for the report