Sat May 9th FREE Pop up Flea Market Gun Show outdoors Lecanto FL. Citrus Co

rentprop1

Sat May 9th FREE Pop up Flea Market Gun Show outdoors Lecanto FL. Citrus Co

Post by rentprop1 »

FREE ATTENDANCE

since a lot of the local gun shows are cancelled the guy that does GunTraderShows.com gun shows has organized a pop up outdoor gunshow at Stokes Flea Market in Lecanto FL this Sat May 9th from 8 am till 5 pm.

Social keep your fuckin distance and all, its gonna be sunny and about 85 deg but if you have been looking for stuff or need to walk around and sell something might wanna check it out

this is the first one they have ever organized here, so don't know how it will be, I can guarantee not many vendors will stay till 5 pm in that heat tho, its covered plus there are outside spaces

its FREE attendance, Flea market type mentality, probably food

Stokes Flea Market
5220 W Gulf to Lake Hwy
Lecanto FL

if anyone wants a table its only $30 for a vendor spot, now I have done the flea market there before and a vendor spot was usually 3 tables in a U shape fashion

for more info about vendor space email gainesvillepawn@gmail.com
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

If the kitchen is open, they do a good job with what they have. There's tables and chairs, breakfast and lunch I think.
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

Think I’ll go, need to get out a little more.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

How did it go? Crowds? Good showing of venders?
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

Not bad for a pop up show. Maybe 20-25 tables of guns and ammo. Guns were average to high priced in my opinion. The few ammo tables had pretty decent prices. I scored a nice deal on some 45 acp. $50 bucks for 2 fifty round box’s of 230gr hard ball, and 1 twenty round box of 230gr Hydra-Shoc all Federal. Did real well on a hundred rounds of Winchester Silver tip hollow points in 38 special, perfect for the wife’s airweight. There was just a few tables of stuff like hats and........