Sunday Sept 22nd shoot at Hernando Sportsman Club

Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

i have one of those too LOL, nah thats oak, i mill that shit, i should have 6-8 doors to cut in half by the shoot. like i said, ill remove it all too. lets shoot some guns and burn some powder
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

im hitting this topic again....
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

What time will the range open and things be kicking off?
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

9am, not sure if they open the gates early but I won't be rollin in till about 9 ish, need my beauty sleep, we have to be off the range by 2 , thats when the range closes, so we will pack up about 1:30

Ive heard a lot of excuses about guys having to go watch their sisters, brothers, cousin get his back waxed or I need to masterbate to the NFL game or whatever...I don't care if you are not coming, no need to announce why.... , you are the loser missing out on one hell of a great range day :mrgreen:

BRING THE NOISE

calibers to bring if you wanna play
7.62x54R for the DPM
7.62x39
.223/5.56 steel is fine but I will pick up your brass
9mm, lots... most of my subguns are in 9mm
45 acp
.308 NATO for M14 and 1919 , you have to link it up

THIS RANGE REQUIRES chamber flags for every gun on the table, it help speed up the cold line and target change process, I have them for $ 1 each , but don't have many, the range sells them for $2 each, so bring them if you got them.....

firing line is covered, don't forget bug spray, sunscreen, targets and something tho hang them on
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

i have a few extra door halves, im leaving one HOLLOW CORE door intact for mark.

please dont bug out at 1 oclock and leave your shit downrange - I am going to be the one cleaning it up if you do (im funny about that, I think its from my hiking days - pack in pack out)

bring water, and bring the happy Florida attitudes,

we all need a day of fun in the sun....

SUNday GUNday FUNday
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Post some pictures so us shut ins can be jealous of all the fun you guys had.
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

I cant believe you guys did this to that poor old lady's car, nevermind what you did to my customer's doors....yeesh, cant take you guys anywhere

better2have&notneed

Post by better2have&notneed »

rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

What a great day, always good to get out and shoot, saw a lot of old FSN friends , quite a few new guys needed a little supervision on some of the mgs so sorry if I didn't get to make the rounds and spend time with some of you...about 40 people showed up

We'll try and do another at Ares in Leesburg in the spring.
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

we had a good time yesterday, thank you to the range for the group photo and allowing us to be there. I had some comments at work this morning when i was unloading the door parts into the dumpster at the shop LOL