Sunday Sept 22nd shoot at Hernando Sportsman Club

rentprop1

Sunday Sept 22nd shoot at Hernando Sportsman Club

Post by rentprop1 »

Since FSN shoots are no more, every year I try and do a big shoot sponsored by my gun shop Gun Stock and Barrel......, just got the dates confirmed so Mark your calendars Sunday Sept 22nd will be my annual Friends and Family / Customer Appreciation shoot at Hernando Sportsman Club, its a fun filled range day to come out and meet other local shooters. The main purpose is to have fun and try out something new. We want you to share and let others try your guns.....We will have some of the shops Machine Guns and silencers for demonstration if you would like to play with anything you must provide the ammo.

Bring all the necessary range items ( ammo ), eyes & ears, sunscreen, and targets/target holder. The snack bar will be open if you forget to bring drinks/food. This will be on the 200 yd range, its just an open field so you will need targets and some type of target holder/stand. Any junk you bring to shoot will need to be hauled out at the end of the day,( fridge, washer, dryer ), bowling pins, old pots and pans, anything, just no glass.

Cost is $ 16 per shooter, kids are welcome, but the range has strict rules that children under 18 can only fire a .22 Rifle.....
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Definitely going if I’m not on vacation that week
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

Good post Rent. I don't think you left out any information as long as people read it.Thanks for the invite. Definitely going to make this one.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Where is Hernando Sportsman club ?
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
better2have&notneed

Post by better2have&notneed »

TonyR wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:47 pm Where is Hernando Sportsman club ?
It’s near Brooksville.

This should help you out:

http://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/map.htm

https://www.google.com/search?q=hernand ... e&ie=UTF-8
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Thanks
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Could be fun :D
ab4ka

Post by ab4ka »

Gonna do my best to be there! I've met a few FSN members over the years through the BST, might be fun to actually make some noise (although as bad as I suck at shooting, getting laughed at won't be that much fun :lol: )
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

oh, its that time again? crap, hang up the bills, time to buy ammo.....see you there
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

What ammo will we need to bring for some of your MG's and silencers?

I might have to move some things on our schedule, but I'd love to make this one.

Thanks,

Jeff