Concerning the problem of deleting private messages, I just created a brand new forum on one of my domains and the error wasn't present. Over the weekend, I will try something, but it will require me to shut down the forum. I will try to do this at a less problematic time for you guys. I'll keep you posted but if the forum isn't available, it is because I am working on it.

2 Guys Gun Shows- Any good?

George

2 Guys Gun Shows- Any good?

Post by George »

Thinking of checking out the show in Largo. Mostly looking for Milsurp stuff and accessories. Any good?
Formerly George W. I got hit in the great crash of 2018 and wasn't able to get my old username back.

weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

Not bad as far as looking at overpriced firearms and accessories. Lots of "private collections" at these, but almost every one has the same guns they had two years ago, at much higher prices. Some actual FFLs selling stock, but still somewhat overpriced.

I do buy oddball stuff at these, ammo that is rarely or no longer made, various parts and some reloading gear. More than I buy at the Shoot Straight show, except for t-shirts, hats and jerky.

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk