- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:46 am
- Location: Jacksonville
Getting pretty tired of all this rain... Used to be it would rain for 15-20 minutes in the afternoon and that was it. Now it seems like its raining multipull times a day and I can't get anything accomplished outside because of it.
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:27 pm
- Location: Jax, FL
My motorcycle is getting a nice coat of dust on it.
Once I get home, so does the rain.
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:24 am
- Location: Jax, Fl
Well at least we don't have to worry about any firestorms due to lack of rain
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:59 pm
- Location: PALM BEACH
The price we all pay to not shovel snow. GARY
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:17 pm
Eastpoint could have used this rain a couple of weeks back.