Anybody seen cci standard velocity fir sale online?

Everything ammunition! What to use, where to get it, surplus ammo headstamps, the science of reloading and more.
neverenoughguns

Anybody seen cci standard velocity fir sale online?

Post by neverenoughguns »

Have plenty of mini mags so not a panic but sure would like to find a source for standard velocity.
Off To The Races

Post by Off To The Races »

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any in stock online lately. I did see them at a local Walmart recently. I've used targetsportsusa.com many times and have been happy with them. They don't have any in currently, but you can set up email alerts and pick them up then.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

A year ago I was ordering them from Academy pretty regular.

Keep checking there.

When/if this panic lightens up, they will probably be one of the first to get some.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Guy on ar15.com is offering to trade 4000 rounds CCI Mini Mag for 800 rounds 556 is the only ive heard of in 22 anytihing latly
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
neverenoughguns

Sweep wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:27 am Guy on ar15.com is offering to trade 4000 rounds CCI Mini Mag for 800 rounds 556 is the only ive heard of in 22 anytihing latly
I think the same person has an add here from yesterday. I sent two pms yesterday. Hope to hear back today. Thanks!
neverenoughguns

Still looking. I have some on back order but no idea when it will be shipped or if they are going to hold the same price as when I ordered over a month ago..... just a waiting thing I guess. Hopefully nonsense will turn around. Walmart had a few 800 round boxes of federal the other day at noon so maybe I got lucky or maybe things will start to come back into stock...
redeagle

Post by redeagle »

I got very lucky. My two teens and their cousin wanted to go to an appleseed event so I ordered a case from Midway last January, not expecting anything like the covid crisis. Decided to stock up on a few other items as long as I was placing the order. It’s let us shoot during this crisis without too much worry.
neverenoughguns

Six months and still have not seen CCI SV for sale at a reasonable price.
gforester

Post by gforester »

Dave P

Post by Dave P »

10 cents each doesnt seem too bad, does it?? This is all I use in a supressed AR-22 (S&W). Great stuff.

I "inherited" 1000 rounds a while ago - I think it will out-last me !