Red dot for Glock 40 (10mm)

Lever guns, hunting guns, black powder, plinkers, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, night vision, sling shots, bows 'n arrows, knives and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!
tector

Red dot for Glock 40 (10mm)

Post by tector »

One last question tonight--

Any recommendations for a decent red dot that can stand up to full house 10mm, without costing almost as much as the gun itself? (the Trijicons get recommended everywhere but cost a fortune).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
ss1

Post by ss1 »

I’ve been impressed with my Holosun 407A. It’s about $100 cheaper than an rmr type 2 on average.
tector

Post by tector »

ss1 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:50 am I’ve been impressed with my Holosun 407A. It’s about $100 cheaper than an rmr type 2 on average.
Will look into it--thanks!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

I put a Meprolight micro rds on my 17l. I love it. I like the ability to quickly remove the rds and still have the iron night sights.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/meprolight ... ights.html

You have to choose the right one for your model of course. Several friends have these and we are all very happy with them.