Gun Trust Basics?

Lever guns, hunting guns, black powder, plinkers, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, night vision, sling shots, bows 'n arrows, knives and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!
kayakingsteve

Gun Trust Basics?

Post by kayakingsteve »

A family member and I want to invest together in guns and ammunition over the next 5-10 years. We would like to have these assets protected in such a way that they are in both our names and can be readily accessed by either of us if one of us passes away unexpectedly etc...

Would a gun trust be the best way to do this? Any places to start learning about them?
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Guns and ammunition on a trust?! No! Sbr's, silencers,
full-auto, yes. Also keep in mind that if you or both are married and one gets a divorce all that will be on the line unless you take it out of the trust and put it somewhere else lol.
kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

Cubanstang50 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:31 pm Guns and ammunition on a trust?! No! Sbr's, silencers,
full-auto, yes. Also keep in mind that if you or both are married and one gets a divorce all that will be on the line unless you take it out of the trust and put it somewhere else lol.
My old man backed out of doing it, so no worries! Married? Hell, I'm too poor and hate working too much to give half my sh@t to some woman I hate. Seen my friends do it. Marriage is a four letter word.