Your EDC carry knife

Lever guns, hunting guns, black powder, plinkers, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, night vision, sling shots, bows 'n arrows, knives and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Well it's been a few months since the OP so I figured I'd update a bit. I've been mainly carrying that Byrd Crossbill I have pictured above. That thing is SHARP and I've actually cut myself on it once :o

Light enough I don't really feel it in the pocket yet feels heavy enough in the hand to be substantial. Glad I picked it up and it's come in handy quite a bit.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Mine is a Microtech D/E Scarab for 13 years. Spring is still very strong. They are worth the $ and stand the test of time!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I've carried a Kalashnikov AK74 for many years as my edc.

IMO its a $40.00 knife that should cost $120.

I don't use it for cutting or opening anything.

Its there for the day when I need a 3.25" razor blade with a point on it NOW.

MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Boker's are great value for the money! I had a Boker Plus strike (i think that was the name) EDC for a couple years whenever I didn't want my Microtech on me. Generally abused it just to see what it would take. The screws kept coming loose even with lock-tite. I eventually lost it on a boat trip. Would not hesitate to pick up another. On that note Blade HQ.com has a sale right now on some quality automatics for under $50.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Benchmade BAILOUT
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

Zero Tolerance 0770GRYBW
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
XenShooter

Post by XenShooter »

For me, it's still a Buck 112 Ranger in a leather sheath. Been on my belt for too many years to remember...
~ Teufel Hunden
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Leatherman Surge for me.

lighteye

Post by lighteye »

I have a half dozen Kershaws floating around the house. I generally grab the closest one available which is usually the Brawler. They have a way of disappearing and reappearing in the middle of the house renovation we're doing. One I don't usually carry, is the Kershaw Skyline . It isn't spring assisted, but it has the best blade and is often used for kitchen work, believe it or not.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Curious to know how often you actually use your edc knife and for what purpose? In my case I frequently use mine but it’s also the Leatherman Surge and I use it for many things (construction, repairs around the house/car, etc).