PCC thread

Lever guns, hunting guns, black powder, plinkers, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, night vision, sling shots, bows 'n arrows, knives and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

Thanks alot.
Now there is something else that I need to get.
Cigardad

Post by Cigardad »

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I am most definitely adding a Scorpion to my collection. A great gun at a fantastic price.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Keith

Post by Keith »

The CZ Scorpion is a great gun. I picked one up with a hook so it is a “pistol”. It is a great suppressor host too.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Updated picture of my MPX
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
better2have&notneed

Post by better2have&notneed »

My Ruger...kinda long suppressed, good thing it’s a take down. Hopefully they’ll come up with a Colt 9mm mag well since I got lots of those mags for my 9mm AR SBR.

better2have&notneed

Post by better2have&notneed »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:05 pm Updated picture of my MPX
Is that the Hybrid? What flash hider is that?
Keith

Post by Keith »

better2have&notneed wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:20 pm My Ruger...kinda long suppressed, good thing it’s a take down. Hopefully they’ll come up with a Colt 9mm mag well since I got lots of those mags for my 9mm AR SBR.

For some reason I really want to get my hands on one of these. No real need for it as I have a Scorpion already. I guess I just like the idea of a takedown and it would match my 10/22 takedown lite.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

better2have&notneed wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:20 pm My Ruger...kinda long suppressed, good thing it’s a take down. Hopefully they’ll come up with a Colt 9mm mag well since I got lots of those mags for my 9mm AR SBR.

One of the guys on my shift that I go shooting/hunting/camping with just got a Ruger PCC and loves it. I think Ruger hit one out of the park with this addition to their offerings. The ability to take different magazines just by changing out the magwell insert is brilliant. Wouldn't doubt if other inserts are developed for additional mag types.

We both need to get together and shoot his Ruger and my 2K side-by-side.

I ordered a slide on rubberized pad for the buffer tube and a buffer cylinder from Tacticool. The buffer pad should give a little softer spot to place my cheek when sighting and firing. The buffer cylinder goes around the recoil spring and is suppose to reduce recoil by about 30%. We'll see how they work.

I like the 2K as it compliments my off-carry which is a G26.4. I like the same mag capability from platform to platform.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us