NOTICE: NEW BST RULES coming soon! Input requested

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
photohause

Post by photohause »

Photo of The Actual Item For Sale...did I state this clear enough?

I have never had a problem here either.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

photohause wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:41 pm Photo of The Actual Item For Sale...did I state this clear enough?
It is absolutely mind boggling that a grown man cant do something that a 6 year old kid can do with his eyes closed simply because he wont take the 5 minutes it takes to learn. :roll:

The real head scratcher is the guy who goes to all the trouble to post an IMGUR link and doesn't realize that he's only two more mouse clicks away from actually posting the picture!
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

TC6969 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:44 pm
photohause wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:41 pm Photo of The Actual Item For Sale...did I state this clear enough?
It is absolutely mind boggling that a grown man cant do something that a 6 year old kid can do with his eyes closed simply because he wont take the 5 minutes it takes to learn. :roll:

The real head scratcher is the guy who goes to all the trouble to post an IMGUR link and doesn't realize that he's only two more mouse clicks away from actually posting the picture!
I would not assume from some of these posts that all here are grown men! :lol: :lol:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Pizzim wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:29 pm Give Rent mod status to the BST ... if nothing else it will be a blast to watch :D

Personally less rules = more posts/participation. I’m guilty of it myself as after the board when down It lost some luster for me.

PSS Was it just me or was allmestarting to sound a little like 305boi?
some old lady doesn't like cussing :roll: and I couldn't start any warning letter without

Dear Dickhead,

WTF is wrong with you, are you stooopid or did you forget

somebody feeling will get hurt, and then they will cry and threaten to leave and you know we can't have that

:mrgreen:

PERFECT EXAMPLE is the fire hydrant that is FOR SALE In the First Responders section :oops: :shock: :roll:

now I know Charlie is old, but for christ's sake if no one says anything that kinda shit will keep happening
Last edited by rentprop1 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

TC6969 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:44 pm

yeah, but if someone is selling a regular run of the mill 10/22 blued with a wood stock, do you really need to see pics if its accurately described as near mint or LNIB, or beat to shit ??
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

rentprop1 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:56 pm
Pizzim wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:29 pm Give Rent mod status to the BST ... if nothing else it will be a blast to watch :D

Personally less rules = more posts/participation. I’m guilty of it myself as after the board when down It lost some luster for me.

PSS Was it just me or was allmestarting to sound a little like 305boi?
some old lady doesn't like cussing :roll: and I couldn't start any warning letter without

Dear Dickhead,

WTF is wrong with you, are you stooopid or did you forget

somebody feeling will get hurt, and then they will cry and threaten to leave and you know we can't have that

:mrgreen:

PERFECT EXAMPLE is the fire hydrant that is FOR SALE In the First Responders section :oops: :shock: :roll:

now I know Charlie is old, but for christ's sake if no one says anything that kinda shit will keep happening
I saw that one but let it go as it is kind of something First responders onoly are going to really be interested in. Give us old folks a break once in a while. And starting a letter as dear Richard Cranium works as an attention getter as well!

Intended as sarcasm!
Greg

Post by Greg »

If I may suggest put out a request for more people to sign up to be a mod and to help out. We also need to get more people to sign back up here 550 members is not too good we can much better than that
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:58 pm yeah, but if someone is selling a regular run of the mill 10/22 blued with a wood stock, do you really need to see pics if its accurately described as near mint or LNIB, or beat to shit ??
Yeah, actually I DO need to see exactly what I'm getting ready to shell out my hard earned cash for, and I'm not alone.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Let’s bring back something w the post count. Lots of us were life members before w the bullets earned via posts.

•Mel Gibson Voice• “Gimme Back My Posts!!!”
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Pizzim wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:29 pm Give Rent mod status to the BST
Already asked. He doesn't want to, the coward LOL