NOTICE: NEW BST RULES coming soon! Input requested

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

What I was trying to get across was that I think you hit it on the head. I was looking for an Austin Powers, "Yeah, Baby!" but couldn't locate one fast.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

NorincoKid wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:32 am I wasn't able to read or post there, so I really don't know what its purpose was. I'd think it was for stuff like that?
You needed to ask for group access. It won't be back either.

Back on the BST rules, although I am almost finished with them. I am testing the permissions as we speak.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

I always wondered what was in there.

Anyways, I know its like this now, and I think it was like this before, but maybe making the B/S/T sections viewable if your'e not logged in would get some more people to sign up. Although, maybe that would just attract marketplace whores (no other forms of contribution)...but I'd think we have a few of those already so not sure if it would make a big difference.

Could potentially help with traffic & membership numbers. Unless there's a reason they are kept hidden from non-members, which I could think of a few and they kinda make sense.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

They originally made BST member only so we didn't have flippers crawl out of the wood work.
photohause

Post by photohause »

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I can only work on the site when I have the time. Of course, if you send some cash my way, I'll stop all the rest and make it my priority. ;) ;)
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

My fault, I am the one that should have it done. Work and life got in the way.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

n0rlf wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:14 pm My fault, I am the one that should have it done. Work and life got in the way.
Actually, I have thought about something and I need to talk to you about it.