NOTICE: NEW BST RULES coming soon! Input requested

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Greg wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:09 pm Let’s bring back something w the post count. Lots of us were life members before w the bullets earned via posts.
They were ugly. Still trying to find something better.
Greg wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:09 pm •Mel Gibson Voice• “Gimme Back My Posts!!!”
Cannot happen.
photohause

Post by photohause »

rentprop1 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:58 pm
TC6969 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:44 pm
photohause wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:41 pm Photo of The Actual Item For Sale...did I state this clear enough?
It is absolutely mind boggling that a grown man cant do something that a 6 year old kid can do with his eyes closed simply because he wont take the 5 minutes it takes to learn. :roll:

The real head scratcher is the guy who goes to all the trouble to post an IMGUR link and doesn't realize that he's only two more mouse clicks away from actually posting the picture!
yeah, but if someone is selling a regular run of the mill 10/22 blued with a wood stock, do you really need to see pics if its accurately described as near mint or LNIB, or beat to shit ??
Yes, I do...one person's idea of LNIB 10 out of ten might be different from yours viewing it as 6 out of 10
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

Personal preferences? Since it'll take me 2 years to get to 50 posts or whatever, I'd prefer not to see a post count requirement.

Another member mentioned breaking out the B/S/T forums into 3 forums, I like that idea.

My Ideal setup
-Only the OP can post in the thread; thread is essentially locked to all members and all communication handled via PM.
-Original Post is locked after 24 hours; no editing
-No more than 3 posts on the front page at a time, no bumping unless your post has fallen off the front page(unless reducing price or inventory)
-Original Post must contain 1 picture of the item(s) being sold
-Location must be posted in profile & in post
-Price, payment, travel radius and trade options(if applicable) must be posted in original post
Skltr

Post by Skltr »

ABOC wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:25 pm Before implementing rules it would be nice to organize the BST in 3 sections:

- Firearm Sales ONLY section.
- Firearm related items section (mags, holster and whatever else).
- Everything else that is NOT firearm related section.
This would clean things up a bit!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

TC6969 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:59 pm
rentprop1 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:58 pm yeah, but if someone is selling a regular run of the mill 10/22 blued with a wood stock, do you really need to see pics if its accurately described as near mint or LNIB, or beat to shit ??
Yeah, actually I DO need to see exactly what I'm getting ready to shell out my hard earned cash for, and I'm not alone.
says the guy who finger phucks the 10 for $.99 cent oranges looking for the best one ... :mrgreen:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

n0rlf wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:09 pm
I saw that one but let it go as it is kind of something First responders onoly are going to really be interested in.

Intended as sarcasm!
seriously, :roll: anyone with a dog needs a fire hydrant in their yard more than a first responder , I never look in that section because....... I'm not a first responder
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Legio wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:25 am
Pizzim wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:29 pm Give Rent mod status to the BST
Already asked. He doesn't want to, the coward LOL
honestly if you gave nOrlf some type of mod power, I'd better accept just to balance this place out, yin and yang you know....I can already see it starting to go to his head ...lol :mrgreen:
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

rentprop1 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:26 am honestly if you gave nOrlf some type of mod power, I'd better accept just to balance this place out, yin and yang you know....I can already see it starting to go to his head ...lol :mrgreen:
I know, he temp banned 2 guys already.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Legio wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:32 am
rentprop1 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:26 am honestly if you gave nOrlf some type of mod power, I'd better accept just to balance this place out, yin and yang you know....I can already see it starting to go to his head ...lol :mrgreen:
I know, he temp banned 2 guys already.
yeah, its that new manager syndrome, calling it " My store " , and " your on My clock "...the type that has never really been in charge before....

I will help where ever I can and try to be the voice or reason, until violence is needed.... then that guy's gonna take over, its inevitable, there is no stopping it :mrgreen: ...pray Operation Lost Hope never happens ....lol
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:23 am says the guy who finger phucks the 10 for $.99 cent oranges looking for the best one ... :mrgreen:
Says the guy who got thrown out of Walmart for doing the same thing with a 20oz box of Great Value raisins! :lol:

Those huge tables in the fabric dept are for rolling out bolts of fabric! :P