NOTICE: NEW BST RULES coming soon! Input requested

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

NorincoKid wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:56 pm I always thought the old sections were "Firearm & Related" and "Non-Firearm/Other". Its been awhile though

IE Guns, Ammo, Optics, Parts were GTG for the Firearms sections and a lawnmower, vehicle or couch etc were to be in the "other".
It could have been. If you remember more, please message me.
chester field

Post by chester field »

Legio wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:57 pm
NorincoKid wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:56 pm I always thought the old sections were "Firearm & Related" and "Non-Firearm/Other". Its been awhile though

IE Guns, Ammo, Optics, Parts were GTG for the Firearms sections and a lawnmower, vehicle or couch etc were to be in the "other".
It could have been. If you remember more, please message me.
That is how I remember it too.

Another option could be:
1. Firearms - Private
2. Firearm Accessories and Ammo - Private
3. Firearms, Accessories & Ammo - Dealers
4. Non-firearm Related

While I would think that ammo or mags would be better with guns than with lawnmowers, it is nice to be able to skim the gun listings without going through a bunch of parts and ammo.

OP and interested parties in the BST threads only
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
Situationalray

Post by Situationalray »

Legio wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:50 pm
Situationalray wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:32 pm Can we make a rule no crying in the bst forum?
Are you referring to your 80% lower that are in the firearms section ?
No referring to the constant crying members have done in others bst threads, whether it's about the price of the item, or pics weren't posted, or they bumped the ad a day early when theres barely any activity in the bst forum to begin with, and even pming a member regarding the price of the item even when they're not interested in purchasing it , just want to show how butthurt they are :lol:

If you're not interested stay the fuck out of the thread
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Situationalray wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:12 am No referring to the constant crying members have done in others bst threads, whether it's about the price of the item, or pics weren't posted, or they bumped the ad a day early when theres barely any activity in the bst forum to begin with, and even pming a member regarding the price of the item even when they're not interested in purchasing it , just want to show how butthurt they are :lol:

If you're not interested stay the fuck out of the thread
I have done some rules in the background and I am now in the testing phase of a new way to work the BST.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Can we get rid of the dealer forum nobody ever reads and let dealers just list in the regular forum?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Molivo wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:22 pm Can we get rid of the dealer forum nobody ever reads and let dealers just list in the regular forum?
Yes. This one is going for sure.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

I proposed this before...

how about a Health, Life and Prayers forum, now I'm a cold hearted bastard, but I don't really like reading the prayer requests for you brothers, uncle's, neighbor, who just go diagnosed with stage 19 whatever

all the attention seeking types that need to post stuff like that can do it all in one forum rather in the open general topic sections :roll:

and at the same time, let nip the seeking donations thing in the bud.....in the history of FSN, 9.975 times out of the 10 donation threads that we've had, its turned out bad, lets prohibit any kind of donation seeking or go fund me B.S.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

^^

Hmm. Reading that made me remember something, what exactly was the "Drama Club" subforum on the old site?
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

NorincoKid wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:23 am ^^

Hmm. Reading that made me remember something, what exactly was the "Drama Club" subforum on the old site?
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

I wasn't able to read or post there, so I really don't know what its purpose was. I'd think it was for stuff like that?