NOTICE: NEW BST RULES coming soon! Input requested

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Legio wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:32 am
rentprop1 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:26 am honestly if you gave nOrlf some type of mod power, I'd better accept just to balance this place out, yin and yang you know....I can already see it starting to go to his head ...lol :mrgreen:
I know, he temp banned 2 guys already.
The day is young!

Rent, please come on and help. It is indeed a big job. Trying to keep the ducks in a row and herding the cats. LOL

That is the first time i had to get involved to that point. Most of the time it is boring stuff like locking the sold BSt ads, moving stuff to the proper place. Checking every post from Rent.
Greg

Post by Greg »

rentprop1 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:45 am
Legio wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:32 am
rentprop1 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:26 am honestly if you gave nOrlf some type of mod power, I'd better accept just to balance this place out, yin and yang you know....I can already see it starting to go to his head ...lol :mrgreen:
I know, he temp banned 2 guys already.
yeah, its that new manager syndrome, calling it " My store " , and " your on My clock "...the type that has never really been in charge before....

I will help where ever I can and try to be the voice or reason, until violence is needed.... then that guy's gonna take over, its inevitable, there is no stopping it :mrgreen: ...pray Operation Lost Hope never happens ....lol
Rentprop would make a good mod. He could keep me in check I respect him. I’ve been here now almost a decade w FSN and him longer.
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

lord knows I've had to steer you back on the correct path once or twice young Gregory ...lol :mrgreen:
Greg

Post by Greg »

I am a bit stubborn yes but my mom says I’m a catch 👍

FSN Member Since 2009
Greg

Post by Greg »

IMHO we should seek our more mods than just Rent. We should set up a solid team of mods if we can to help grow FSN.

Admin mod
Tech mod
Ads mod
Etc and etc

FSN Member Since 2009
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Greg wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:55 pm IMHO we should seek our more mods than just Rent. We should set up a solid team of mods if we can to help grow FSN.

Admin mod
Tech mod
Ads mod
Etc and etc
You left out Diversity mod, bigot.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Also left out BS mod
And obscenity mod ( which on this site would be a full time job )
Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin »

Pictures must be posted "rightside up", NOT upside down.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Bobberfishin wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:59 am Pictures must be posted "rightside up", NOT upside down.
maybe the gun is upside down and its not the picture ...ever think of that :mrgreen:
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Greg wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:55 pm IMHO we should seek our more mods than just Rent. We should set up a solid team of mods if we can to help grow FSN.

Admin mod
Tech mod
Ads mod
Etc and etc
I am the first 2. Nicolas is admin also.