Got Off Easy

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Buster wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:36 pm
P5 Guy wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:44 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/ ... 6a3d6f1a68

I watched the commotion from the 5th street side of the lake.
A bunch of PETA turds harassing a couple of guys fishing with their kids. They showed much restraint while getting harassed.
I am guessing that whole episode was staged.
My guess is the "activists"/punks had a friend standing off with a cell phone taking video, just in case it wasn't the fish that got thrown in the lake.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

P5 Guy wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:44 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/ ... 6a3d6f1a68

A bunch of PETA turds harassing a couple of guys fishing with their kids. They showed much restraint while getting harassed.
when supposedly did you watch this ?? and when was it ??, that video is old, it was posted on the old forum, because I added to the topic and commented......why re-post it ?? , just curious ??
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Hmmmm it did sound familar :roll: :roll:
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

rentprop1 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:56 am

when supposedly did you watch this ?? and when was it ??, that video is old, it was posted on the old forum, because I added to the topic and commented......why re-post it ?? , just curious ??
The verdict was passed, July of '17 is when the protest was.
I know it was a minor infraction but I never thought it would go to court.
Still $500 seems on the low end and why weren't his cohorts fined too.
In the back of the one filming is the kiddie playground and the Moms are scooping up kids and running off while the protesters are chanting it's not food it's violence.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Whoutink wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:25 am My thought is that most people who drive by are like "you GD right, we can"
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I prefer fishing off a boat. Such an attack would be piracy.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.