Terrible experience with Midsouth Shooters Supply

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
kayakingsteve

Terrible experience with Midsouth Shooters Supply

Post by kayakingsteve »

To sum it up: Tried to order primers and powder from Midsouth Shooters Supply. Ran into obstacle after obstacle with them after a shipping issue. They refused to help change shipping options, refused to offer Saturday delivery or re-send the package when I was available. Was told different things by different reps on multiple phone calls, nothing was followed through on. My emails weren't returned.

The final straw was getting hung up on by the rep on my last phone call after I told them I'd never dealt with a business like that. She said "Well I don't have to sit here and listen to this, this is not my problem" and hung up... I didn't curse, did not insult her, just complained about the constant lack of communication and that was the response I got.

Unprofessional, rude, incompetent. I would not recommend ever doing business with them.
Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin »

I was wondering about them.
I rec'vd a flyer last week with No Hazmat fee for specific reloading powders.
kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

It sounded great... maybe it would've been great if they'd shipped it on the initial date they said they would... after that it was all downhill.

I can't say I'd recommend them but your experience may vary. All I can say is I'm not rude on the phone and it's probably been 10 years since the last time someone talked to me that way.