Next Shoot Sat Sept 1st HSC

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Keith

Post by Keith »

flcracker wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:42 am
rentprop1 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:23 am
flcracker wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:15 am Damndamndamn. Last minute issues came up, so I'm stuck at home this weekend. Have fun, guys.
Well you're either too hungover or she's too pretty and you don't want to leave her side to come out and play with the guys..... or you're sitting in the clink saying damn she didn't look like a cop
Actually she's so awesome that she's kicking me out of bed and she's going to take up my slack today so I'm on my way. Should be there by 11 with fire extinguishers.
I didn’t get to meet you today but thank you for bringing out the extinguishers. I might have put one or two rounds through one of them. Haha.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

pics and video should be up on my Facebook page soon there is a good one of me dual wielding FA Glocks

www.facebook.com/gunstockandbarrel

as soon a Better2have&notneed gets the vids up :mrgreen:
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

Hello everybody! I decided to come back after a number of years after such a great and relaxing shoot with you all. It was great burning powder with you all, and I will definitely be to future shoots. Thanks to everybody for letting me run your stuff, and also thanks to you that ran my couple things.

Very enjoyable day.

Next time, maybe I will handle the food thing for something stupid like 2 bucks a head (cost), we usually would bring a full blown BBQ for the saiga shoots and various other shoots my company threw back when and made a full day of it.

I can still smell the nitro and ammonia....and my shoulder is freakin' KILLING me LOL stupid mauser....that new stock is getting a recoil pad before i finish it....yeesh
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

Keith wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:38 pm
I didn’t get to meet you today but thank you for bringing out the extinguishers. I might have put one or two rounds through one of them. Haha.
are you the one that was on my left that i helped zero your optic? too many names to remember.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Ben V. wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:55 pm
Keith wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:38 pm
are you the one that was on my left that i helped zero your optic? too many names to remember.
That’s me. Thank you again for the help! It was great meeting you.
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

why was i the only one with a spotting scope? LOL shit i forgot to give you some of the .22 i had. eh next time hey at least we zeroed it, ehy? very good times. you were like a foot and a half off it should be pretty damn close now
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

flcracker wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:15 am Damndamndamn. Last minute issues came up, so I'm stuck at home this weekend. Have fun, guys.
you were the only saiga12 yesterday, and i smelled it. very nice job, nice Xout gun/.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Ben V. wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:58 pm why was i the only one with a spotting scope? LOL shit i forgot to give you some of the .22 i had. eh next time hey at least we zeroed it, ehy? very good times. you were like a foot and a half off it should be pretty damn close now
Yeah, by the end of the day I was hitting that 200 yard plate like it was nothing.
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

+1 for Keith, he bought my scope with no issues and was a good guy, offered to let me shoot a number of rifles of his. I appreciate it

Thanks everyone for coming and Mark for hosting, it was nice to help a couple new folks how to shoot full auto. Also the alien survived another day so he’ll be back at the next shoot
photohause

Post by photohause »

zit looked like everyone had a fun and safe time!
“You didn’t finish school, did you?