North American Arms rants: “Disdain” for the unvaxed, Calls them “selfish”

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

North American Arms rants: “Disdain” for the unvaxed, Calls them “selfish”

Post by Firemedic2000 »

https://thegunfeed.com/north-american-a ... gene-pool/

North American Arms rants: “Disdain” for the unvaxed, Calls them “selfish”, Bashes Trump, “No sympathy” when unvaxed die… “cleanse our gene pool
Well he just killed his business this is spreading like a wildfire. What an idoit. :lol:idiot.

Oh yeah They moderate the comments for content. Nothing new since Sept has been allowed in comments.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Fuck him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

I just looked,last comment was 37 minutes ago
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Say Hi To "Sandy"

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I actually have one that I bought off of BST on here a few years back .22/.22wmr carry it all the time with .22wmr cylinder in it. This guy is an absolute idoit.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Sandy look's like a pickle puffer
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Sit down and STFU, Sandy.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Everyone has the right to take, or refuse the vaccine. Nobody has the right to force anyone to take the vaccine. That being said, Monday I’m attending the funeral of a friend who refused to take the vaccine. GARY.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

N4KVE wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 am Everyone has the right to take, or refuse the vaccine. Nobody has the right to force anyone to take the vaccine. That being said, Monday I’m attending the funeral of a friend who refused to take the vaccine. GARY.
Sorry for your loss

I have also talked with people who have lost loved ones that died because they got the vaccine.

One misstatement IMO is "No underlying conditions"
This is for both those that die without the vaccine or because they took the vaccine (Side note these are NOT vaccines)
It SHOULD read "No KNOWN underlying conditions"
Both sides are playing games with information

Point, UPS driver was killed in LA when a small plane crashed into his truck in a neighborhood.
Proof it is unsafe to drive a UPS truck

Not a single healthcare person, doctor, nurse or tech has told me I need to get the vaccine not one. Those that have discussed it with me have said "If you ask I have to tell you to get the vaccine, if you don't ask I won't suggest what you should do".
The ones I know tell me off the record Do not get the vaccine unless you are sickly, heart troubles, cancer etc then it is a better bet but healthy no

Don't listen to Nora O'Donnell or Lester Holt do your own research based on your health condition. It should be your responsibility and choice
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Looks like NAA has removed the rant from their website. Fortunately it has found it’s way onto other sites like posted above. He’s just another snowflake and it’s going to cost him his company.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us