Be Careful

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

P5 Guy wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:59 am https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/202 ... -disaster/

https://liveplaytampabay.com/man-was-re ... scue-says/

A Venice Florida home was recently set ablaze during a reloading disaster which resulted in over 10,000 rounds of ammunition being burned away in the blaze.
Worked a structure fire years ago in Hillsborough County. Rounds started popping off and guys took off running. I'm laughing my butt off. :lol: just started hosing down area with ammo and it stopped. Unless it's in a chamber bullet is not going anywhere it just popped. But most of it was .22 cal. But it was still funny to watch :P

Did find a body in fire though. I almost stepped on him. He was burnt black. Walked around to other side of him and skin was burnt away from top portion of his skull on one side. It white not burnt looking from fire. I found that unusual and had cracked open from the heat. Brain matter was oozing out. Anyways got a blanket and covered him up. I was on latter truck and set up lights waiting for coroner. Was there for 6 hours staring at that poor guy. When coroner arrived we cleared away debris from around body. He was laying in a metal bath tub. Part in contact with tub was not burnt. A private EMS arrived and we used a latter to remove body to bag it.

Could not eat anything grilled or roasted for about a month. :? Funny how you remember stuff sometimes
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:24 pm
Bmup wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:31 pm Tenzing - I already posted, by way of an apology to Mr. P5Guy how I managed to misunderstand his post & appropriate warning.
Tell you what... I'll quit posting before coffee if you'll quit posting after you've chugged down your Sunday breakfast.

"Making Fun" of people is not "funny", especially people like most of us here at FSN who would be more likely to stand in a pile of spent brass protecting your six than not.
:roll:

My post had nothing to do with your post. P5 said to "be careful" and was asking for a possible explanation of how two explosions happened. I posted a .gif of someone smoking (which one shouldn't do around black powder), sooo....

Guess I missed it completely. I was wrong one other time last week too (just ask my wife). Maybe I should run for President in 2024.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell