Honest Question about these vaccines

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Lucy wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:43 pm Two weeks ago we had 86 patients admitted with COVID in our hospital.

90% of the admitted COVID patients were “unvaccinated”.

Take it as you will.
Lucy, I'm 64 my wife is 58, we both got our shots back around May.
So far so good!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Lucy wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:43 pm Two weeks ago we had 86 patients admitted with COVID in our hospital.

90% of the admitted COVID patients were “unvaccinated”.

Take it as you will.
Welcome fellow gun enthusiasts thank for your input. What kind of guns do you like shooting and your favorite ranges
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Lucy has been around for some time.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
tector

Post by tector »

I am for the right to vax or not vax; mask or not mask; smoke or not smoke; etc. If your employer wants to make some rule, that's their business (literally). Forcing such choices should not be the business of the government, directly or indirectly.

What I am against is illogic, or lazily relying upon dumb memes; and being a cry-baby when you get called out on the foregoing. If that is not "civil," tough. Who promised you a civil world anyway? If somebody stepping on your toes in some internet forum is the worst thing that happens to you today, you've had a pretty good day.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

How to tie the world's economy in knots and turn citizens against their fellow countrymen without firing a shot. Next virus the chicoms send over here will be worse.
How to destroy your enemy from within.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

tector wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:58 pm I am for the right to vax or not vax; mask or not mask; smoke or not smoke; etc. If your employer wants to make some rule, that's their business (literally). Forcing such choices should not be the business of the government, directly or indirectly.

What I am against is illogic, or lazily relying upon dumb memes; and being a cry-baby when you get called out on the foregoing. If that is not "civil," tough. Who promised you a civil world anyway? If somebody stepping on your toes in some internet forum is the worst thing that happens to you today, you've had a pretty good day.
when you get called out on the foregoing..... What lost me there.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tector

Post by tector »

Chigger wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:58 pm How to tie the world's economy in knots and turn citizens against their fellow countrymen without firing a shot. Next virus the chicoms send over here will be worse.
How to destroy your enemy from within.
A country like the US of a few decades ago could never have been peacefully destroyed from outside (in a mutually-assured-destruction nuclear war, then yes). We have destroyed ourselves, as others before us have done. The Chicoms will benefit, but I can't even blame them. The process was already well underway when they were still hopelessly in the ditch with Mao.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”