How's the bst forums in here?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
PamelaRoberts

How's the bst forums in here?

Post by PamelaRoberts »

Are the BST rooms in here pretty active?
I'm asking because I have some gun related items/ knives/ military and misc that I've had stored in a few boxes since I closed the shop and I don't really need them lol. Id like to put them on here and do ftf sales for quick flips with good peeps. Is it hoppin in here like it used to be or nah?
tector

Post by tector »

Still pretty decent. I would also say "compared to what?" Most other options suck more.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

tector wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:13 pm Still pretty decent. I would also say "compared to what?" Most other options suck more.
Correct. I did some business with your family 15 or so years ago, OP, and I'm curious to see what you put up. I've met an odd bird or two, but by and large this is the best place to BST in FL IMHO.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Ya' mean it's better than the guy who wants you to send it his ffl friend in Colorado? The one whose ffl doesn't check out with the ATF site, only "because the address change is in process." That one?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I’ve sold items, & purchased items here, all FTF. Met some nice guys, & every transaction was A+. GARY.
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Pretty good, just not as much stuff as it used to have because everyone's still hoarding...
PamelaRoberts

Post by PamelaRoberts »

Thanx guys!
Looking for activity mostly. So glad yall are continuing to have positive experiences here with these good ol peeps
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Bring it on! Can't wait to see what you've got in your stash.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I have bought and sold alot here over the years. Never had any issues great people to deal with.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

PamelaRoberts wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:52 pm Are the BST rooms in here pretty active?
I'm asking because I have some gun related items/ knives/ military and misc that I've had stored in a few boxes since I closed the shop and I don't really need them lol. Id like to put them on here and do ftf sales for quick flips with good peeps. Is it hoppin in here like it used to be or nah?
Only 6 messages in the "Negative Feedback" section.

Beware of your titles though. The mods will delete your message if the title is incorrectly formated. The purpose of the title is to make sure sure you're could be interested in an item before you click on it.