How's the bst forums in here?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:22 pm I have bought and sold alot here over the years. Never had any issues great people to deal with.
I'll second that.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Legio wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:57 am

Beware of your titles though. The mods will delete your message if the title is incorrectly formated. The purpose of the title is to make sure sure you're could be interested in an item before you click on it.
to be perfectly honest, this is the biggest PITA for sellers when listing items ( following that format or the risk of it being taken down ( just not worth the hassle ) and it probably just someone chip on their shoulder personal agenda BS pet peeve that got pushed thru when someone became a Mod :roll: ...the old way was fine, no one was really upset clicking on something that didn't have a complete plethora or info in the subject line....My guess why the B/S/T doesn't have a lot in in these days , but JMHO... :mrgreen:
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

rentprop1 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:00 pm to be perfectly honest, this is the biggest PITA for sellers when listing items ( following that format or the risk of it being taken down ( just not worth the hassle ) and it probably just someone chip on their shoulder personal agenda BS pet peeve that got pushed thru when someone became a Mod :roll: ...the old way was fine, no one was really upset clicking on something that didn't have a complete plethora or info in the subject line....My guess why the B/S/T doesn't have a lot in in these days , but JMHO... :mrgreen:
Mods have no chips anywhere. Rules were requested by the members. A sample of the title is provided. A simple cut and paste. It doesn’t take time at all. I was receiving daily messages before the rules. Also, I read the mod logs on a regular basis and no mod is abusing his duties. The ones removed deserved to be removed.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

I feel they were alot better before the new rules. I don't use them anymore. Too much of a pain in the ass to structure the ad to where it won't get deleted. Last time I did I apparently broke some sacred rule about title structure, logged on to a message saying to fix it or it'll be deleted, only to see it had been deleted anyway :roll:
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

REDinFL wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:59 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:22 pm I have bought and sold alot here over the years. Never had any issues great people to deal with.
I'll second that.
I'll third it.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I've had pretty good luck using it. I don't much care for the 'new' format either but I deal with it. It's certainly not as bad as Sturmgewehr when Buddy would throw a fit at the slightest fopaux. :lol:

Everyone here that I've dealt with has been good people - y'all know who you are. :D
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Legio wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:29 am
A sample of the title is provided. A simple cut and paste. It doesn’t take time at all.
Always worked for me!
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

I only dealt with long time members on here and I've never had a bad interaction.

Aside from selling to personal friends or family, this would be the only other place I would post anything.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

osprey21 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:07 am I've had pretty good luck using it. I don't much care for the 'new' format either but I deal with it. It's certainly not as bad as Sturmgewehr when Buddy would throw a fit at the slightest fopaux. :lol:

Everyone here that I've dealt with has been good people - y'all know who you are. :D
Yea but honestly it was a solution to a non existent problem.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Molivo wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:01 pm I feel they were alot better before the new rules. I don't use them anymore. Too much of a pain in the ass to structure the ad to where it won't get deleted. Last time I did I apparently broke some sacred rule about title structure, logged on to a message saying to fix it or it'll be deleted, only to see it had been deleted anyway :roll:
You never told me anything.