Anybody Shooting the Springfield Hellcat?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Depending how you grip the pistol, yes it will happen as described. It also has happened with the Glocks I owned. To me it is a non issue. I have also owned XD's, XDM's, etc. The Hellcat performs as designed. I shoot the Hellcat and enjoy the hell out of it. I also own a Glock 43 and Sig P365. Key to any pistol is familiarity and training. Any pistol at any time can malfunction.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Augdawg wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:59 pm Depending how you grip the pistol, yes it will happen as described. It also has happened with the Glocks I owned. To me it is a non issue. I have also owned XD's, XDM's, etc. The Hellcat performs as designed. I shoot the Hellcat and enjoy the hell out of it. I also own a Glock 43 and Sig P365. Key to any pistol is familiarity and training. Any pistol at any time can malfunction.
Well I tried for 10 minutes to make a XDS do the same thing, & could not. Nor my S&W Shield. Haven’t tried with my Glock yet, but that’s all the striker fired guns I have. The rest have hammers. But that one Hellcat that was stolen right under Joanne’s nose always worked. Maybe because it was FDE. Who knows? GARY.