Gaylord MI High School Principal Brings in back up to remove peaceful protestors

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Gaylord MI High School Principal Brings in back up to remove peaceful protestors

Post by Firemedic2000 »

See this is where I have an issue. Young white conservative Americans exercising their right to peacefully protest.. Yet they are threatened by suspension, physical removal and arrest.

Question where was L.E during the rioting, looting, burning or destroying of property, beating or murdering of innocient Americans. Why was BLM and ANTIFA not threatened or arrested. If they were arrested for violent crimes they were released. Remember the one political leader saying they were just releasing their frustration in doing all of these crimes.

Yet notice that they go after those peacefully protesting and are not a threat to These brown shirt thugs who are just doing a job they are paid to do. These are American LEO'S doing this. Is this Australia yet. It's getting close. STFU and do as I say. Remember how the Michigan goverment tried to lock down the entire state while those in charged ignored their own mandates.

Clark county Nevada just suspended the 1st admendment. The right to speak out against mandates is now a crime. Labeled as misinformation because it goes against their power grab. The right to disagree with government tyranny is now against the law. Suspension of free speech is now legal. :evil:

Forums are fearful of being shut down also for this, for posting any data that goes against government tyranny. They live in fear also.

I for one am proud of these young Americans and future leaders of America. This shows me that American patriotism is still alive.

RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS