Why cant they find Brian Laundrie?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

Funny part is the warrant for his arrest is for improper use of her credit card.
The case for murder against him may be impossible to prove.

AFS
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

AirForceShooter wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:02 am Funny part is the warrant for his arrest is for improper use of her credit card.
The case for murder against him may be impossible to prove.

AFS
The debit card use, because they said the PIN was used, combined with everything else tips the scale from "reasonable doubt" to "absolutely guilty" in my mind.
CDI

Post by CDI »

Well this case is really becoming a 💩 show. Dog the bounty hunter is shown on the news knocking on the parents door. If I was a North Port resident I would be pissed because of the amount tax dollars being wasted on the police playing on swamp buggys getting paid to go mudding.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

anybody else think he's innocent and has to run for now till he can prove some his innocence

think that movie Gone Girl :? :?:
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:24 pm anybody else think he's innocent and has to run for now till he can prove some his innocence

I do
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

If you think he's innocent,I want some of what you're smokin' .
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Underwater223556

Post by Underwater223556 »

If he has a passport and used it before the man hunt started head for a country with no extradition treaty with the USA. Like UAW, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam but he better have some cash……..but parents can wire it to him.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:24 pm anybody else think he's innocent and has to run for now till he can prove some his innocence

I don’t know if he’s innocent, but I don’t see enough yet to say he’s guilty. I’m curious to know a little more about the girl’s mental health history. In that body cam video, she looks like she’s unstable or high on something, while he’s cool as a cucumber. In my younger days, I dated enough “hot/crazy” girls to see something in her eyes (I call it the “perpetual-verge-of-tears” look) that makes me feel there’s a lot more to the back story.

What if she wigged out and hurt herself? Or came after him and he pushed her away and she fell and hit her head? Think he’d freak out after the cops had stopped them for an interview days before? Yes, he’s done some stupid stuff, but would a killer drive the victim’s van all the way home to Florida instead of ditching it and either disappearing or turning up battered and bruised and claiming a robbery gone bad?

As for using her debit card and PIN, how many of our wives know our PINs and use our cards on occasion? They lived with his parents, and it was her van, so she was likely the bankroller of the relationship.

I don’t know enough to make a call either way, but he sure is being tried to an early verdict in the media and by the public.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

TonyR wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:47 am If you think he's innocent,I want some of what you're smokin' .
Hope you are not on any jury soon then

Presumed innocent until proven guilty.. ....

I read that somewhere.

Now having said that I do feel he is guilty of abuse at the least, murder is probably likely, but I have not seen any of the evidence so it is all speculation.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

You do know what an opinion is,it's just like your asshole,we all have one.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !