Why cant they find Brian Laundrie?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

tcpip95 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:27 pm My guess is that he’s somewhere on the Appalachian Trail. Easy to get lost there, plenty of people to make FLIR difficult, food and water close by, a guy camping with a tent and sleeping bag wouldn’t look out of place. Probably has a good enough supply of cash (from parents, who no doubt dropped him there). If it were me, that’s where I’d go.
na, Florida boy and its gonna be cold soon :roll: , his picture is everywhere, young skinny punk like that, he needs to run to some Asian country trust me
I still this there is something and he's on the run till it comes out.....standing by for the TRUTH
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

He's in the Bahamas.
TACC

Post by TACC »

Parents sent him to Thailand, or the Philippines. He will disappear in a month

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TonyR

Post by TonyR »

I thought he already disappeared,LOL
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
PamelaRoberts

Post by PamelaRoberts »

I feel like he's back in New York where they're from. Lots of country up there that he's familiar with. Jmo
I too also thought that he met someone at the reserve to pick him up from there and left his car then used that person's phone to let the parents know where the car was.
Getting a hold of the parents bank transactions would mark a good spot i bet.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

He probably accidentally dug up the remains of Hilary's email server backups... no one will ever see him again. Ever.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
TACC

Post by TACC »

Who is paying Dog the bounty hunter to get involved, or is he doing it probono to get his name on the dpitlight again because business is slowing down for him?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Dog's doin' it for the TV time
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
PamelaRoberts

Post by PamelaRoberts »

I love the fact that dog is in it! No offense but the sloopy north port officials seem to be chasing their tails and scratching their heads with no guidance.
Dog shows up and found a scent trail immediately
Dog doesn't need fortune and fame everyone knows him. He lost a daughter around the same age as gabby in a traffic accident so its a little personal. Plus someone needed to put the heat on the officials to get their heads out of their asses. If he catches Brian he'll get the due notoriety he deserves and prolly give the bounty to the petitos. And if he starts another show about catching criminals, that's not a bad thing either.