I have COVID. What are the odds?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

I had Covid in 07/20. Took me out of the game for the whole month. The doctor said I had the antibodies and did not need the vaccine.
I just got the 2nd shot of the Pfizer Vaccine yesterday. I don't ever want to be that sick again.
BIG JOE
George W

Post by George W »

BIG JOE wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:45 am I had Covid in 07/20. Took me out of the game for the whole month. The doctor said I had the antibodies and did not need the vaccine.
I just got the 2nd shot of the Pfizer Vaccine yesterday. I don't ever want to be that sick again.
I truly believe that I'd be dead without the vaccine... or at least without Regeneron treatments.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Being a welder/smoker for 45 years,I had to get the vaccine or I'd be 6 feet under by now.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Yikes. I've heard good thing about the regeneron treatment too. I've had a couple nasty flus this year, but so far no 'vid.
tector

Post by tector »

George W wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:14 am
BIG JOE wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:45 am I had Covid in 07/20. Took me out of the game for the whole month. The doctor said I had the antibodies and did not need the vaccine.
I truly believe that I'd be dead without the vaccine... or at least without Regeneron treatments.
Belt and suspenders is not a bad approach when talking about your life (as opposed to just your pants)--it's like carrying a BUG. If anybody else wants to take another approach, more power to them--the world is full of uncertainties and choices that can only be educated guesses at best. That's why we (should) have individual liberty over our bodies.

Keep up the good news, George.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

Wakko wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:04 pm Yikes. I've heard good thing about the regeneron treatment too. I've had a couple nasty flus this year, but so far no 'vid.
Me too. If I am being honest, I cannot think of an 18 month period in my life where I have been sick so often as the past year and a half. I really believe having to wear a mask at work (despite vaccination) for going on two years.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

TonyR wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:02 pm Being a welder/smoker for 45 years,I had to get the vaccine or I'd be 6 feet under by now.
I read somewhere that smoking was actually a good thing when it comes to that thing.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Deputydave wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:18 pm As far as the vaccine...absolutely not. It doesn’t work. It has killed more people than all other vaccines of the last 10 years combined.
Deputy, I've been paying attention and have not heard or read about any of the 3 most common Covid vax's here in the USA (Pfizer, Moderna and J&J) "killing more people than all other vaccines of the last 10 years combined".
Please share the source of your information.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

It was somewhere on the GT 'covid' section. I'd have to dig it up through all the other info being put into that section.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us