I have COVID. What are the odds?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

George wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:15 pm
tector wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:37 pm Good luck to you, sir. I think eventually we are all getting this infection, one way or another.
I've been saying this for over a year. We will all get it at some point. The way this shit is mutating though..... how many times will we all get a version of it?
The difference is that your antibodies that your body works hard to get programmed properly after an invasion are a lot more resilient and up to date and error correcting than the experimental mRNA programing the "vax" does.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

George wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:32 pm
Yesterday, I got a round of Regeneron treatment. It is said that it should kick in within 48 hours.
Good luck - keep us posted.
Let us know if you've noticed any benefit from the Regeneron. I know a few people who got that early in the infection and swear it made an amazing difference in how they felt.
George W

Post by George W »

Odessaman wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:36 pm
Good luck - keep us posted.
Let us know if you've noticed any benefit from the Regeneron. I know a few people who got that early in the infection and swear it made an amazing difference in how they felt.
Not sure why, but I am better today. I am still really tired and weak. The majority of feeing sick it confined to sinus issues and pressure.
tector

Post by tector »

Hopefully the antibody treatment is kicking in. Keep up the good news!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

That's great to hear. Also good news on an actual "treatment", even if not itself an outright cure.

I was told I had Covid a few months ago, though not as bad as some have described. Some wheezing and coughing, loss of taste (some would say I'm tasteless anyway :lol: ). I'm as mean and cranky as ever.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Sorry to hear you’re sick but glad you’re feeling better.

My wife and I were exposed to another couple that tested positive. They and my wife started feeling it a couple of days later. Wife had sore throat, fatigue and cough with a slight fever. She started taking Wellness Formula along with her normal supplements and started feeling better within two days. Unfortunately because she felt better she stopped the Wellness Formula and a couple days later came down with the same symptoms. So back on the program but it took a week this time to get back, pretty much, to normal.

The other couple got hit fairly hard. The wife had an appointment with her doctor who prescribed HCQ and a nebulizer. She was fairly back to normal three days later. The husband is stubborn and just toughed it out for about a week. Both lost taste/smell but it’s back.

I stayed with the Wellness Formula steady so I didn’t feel anything until about a week and a half later. Sore throat, slight cough, with a temp of 99.7 for a couple of hours. I jumped on an appointment with the same doctor and was prescribed HCQ and meds for the nebulizer. Haven’t used the nebulizer because I had to order it and it hasn’t arrived yet. My last dose of the HCQ is in the morning. I’m about 95% I’d say.

If anyone on the MSM tells you HCQ doesn’t work or is dangerous...they’re full of crap. It’s one of the most tested medications out there. Big pharma just doesn’t make much money off it.

As far as the vaccine...absolutely not. It doesn’t work. It has killed more people than all other vaccines of the last 10 years combined. But it sure is making money for BF. And even if it worked, which it doesn’t, you don’t need a vaccine for a disease that has a 99+% survival rate with cures such as HCQ and Ivermectin available.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Take care of yourself!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

My sense of smell has only returned to about 20% (at best) of what it was after a month. Going to take a long time for the stem cells to rebuild what that damn virus destroyed.
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Hang in there George hopefully your over the bump.
joel

Post by joel »

Lastrites wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:29 pm Hang in there George hopefully your over the bump.
OK, poster comes to tell us that he doesn't feel well (has COVID) and then hears from "LastRites".... LOL