dana perino dog jasper passed

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

dana perino dog jasper passed

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I love dogs, my little girl is old and will be going soon. But I found this very touching when I read it. :(
Jasper was an awesome dog. When ever we were our RVing and saw a jasper breed I'd have to ask if I could pet it. The entire time my little girl would be watching and I could see the jealousy in her eyes lol

Anyway I like Diana's article on jasper and thought I'd share it

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dana-pe ... bye-jasper
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

I’m 73 and had a dog or dogs for probably 60 years of that 73. They are amazing animals, friends, protectors, and companions. When I’m home she never leaves my side and because she’s a small mutt I sometimes have to b careful where to step. I’ve had expensive(Hoyt trained, Dobermans), dogs from the pound, dogs given to me, but by far the best ones I’ve had are the ones we rescued. I’ve even had dogs that like 🥓!😂
Every time one has died it rips your heart.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

As I read this my faithful German Shepard is laying under my desk.

In the animal world there's this place called " The Rainbow Bridge " NO NOT FOR LGQBXYZ's ,it'll bring a tear when you read it,if your an animal person.. And I am proud to say that I am the hooman of a German Shepard whose life is more important than anybody else's.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Very sorry to hear this. Such a short life but, at least, a full one. When I watched Fox, I always watched Jasper and liked him. He was close enough to a red Dobermann and Dobies are my family breed (albeit the black/tan kind).
SeaDragun

Post by SeaDragun »

Just lost my female yellow lab after 12.5 years. Went to purchase her brother when they were pups, she was the runt and mothered her one brother constantly. No way I could separate them, so I bought them both. In 12.5 years, they were NEVER apart. Every vet visit, every time boarded, were always in the same run. He's obviously grieving now, so I wonder how long he'll be around. They brought us so much joy for their far too short lives.

Rest in Peace Luci!! Tacoma misses you just as we do.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I'd really never had a pet. When my little brother was killed in an auto accident. I was feeling pretty low. I still do. I decided I'd buy a dog the year he died. Found Roxie as a pup. She's helped me tremendously. But she's 13 years old now. I can see her decline increasing everyday. It's going to kill me when she's gone. I know she could die anytime know :(

If I'd known just how much you grow to love dog I do not know if I'd gotten one. They are like your kid. I assume, never had kids. I do not think I'll get another. I feel like I'd be cheating on her. I plan on having her cremated and being buried with me.

My baby girl. :|
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

Unless it inhibits your lifestyle,,,,get another one.
joel

Post by joel »

You never recover. Like losing a family member.. like losing a child. I have lost parents, grandparents, friends, etc... NOTHING has broken me like losing my Buddy (black lab mix, who was named "buddy" by my wife before he became my shadow) I still grieve over him, and hope he is in heaven to spend time with me. It's unexplainable just how much he meant to me over those 10 years.

He walked this fat man (me) 2 miles most mornings. You either can relate or you can't, there's no way to explain it.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Joel,find the story about Rainbow Bridge,you'll see Buddy again just like I'll see all of mine.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

What ever you do don’t get a female that thinks she should drive!
😂😂😂 Hope this helps.