dana perino dog jasper passed

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

joel wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:54 am You never recover. Like losing a family member.. like losing a child. I have lost parents, grandparents, friends, etc... NOTHING has broken me like losing my Buddy (black lab mix, who was named "buddy" by my wife before he became my shadow) I still grieve over him, and hope he is in heaven to spend time with me. It's unexplainable just how much he meant to me over those 10 years.

He walked this fat man (me) 2 miles most mornings. You either can relate or you can't, there's no way to explain it.
That's how I feel.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

mavrik wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:03 pm What ever you do don’t get a female that thinks she should drive!
😂😂😂 Hope this helps.

What a cutie :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

We've been rescuing black labs since 1996. There has always been at least 1 and up 3 at a time in the house. We've agreed that after 25 years straight, we need a break. It's going to be terribly lonely here without one underfoot. The day you have to say goodbye is always as awful as it gets.

If things start to heat up again socially, we'll probably reconsider and bring in another 4 legged intruder sensing mechanism.