Has Australia lost it's friggin mind

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Has Australia lost it's friggin mind

Post by Firemedic2000 »

bascially blocking all un-vaxed people from the medical and economy system. They must stay locked down. Cannot leave home, go out out in public, work, seek medical treatment for anything.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/australia ... ed-economy

You will not exist if you dont take the shot(s) if caught outside they will suffer. Be sent to camps with fences and guards. :shock: They say these camps are for travelers but can be used for rule breakers to. The propaganda machine is in high gear. Just like the NAZIS did when they first started camps

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/worl ... ntine.html

https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 58i50.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/australia- ... 1610704005

I wonder what German citizens think of this. Bring back memories. Notice the pictures of using fire to burn bodies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... swers.html

Excerpts
Elected officials in Australia, which has finely begun to give up on its oft-questioned and criticized "zero COVID" policies, have been trying all sorts of gimmicks to get its population to get vaccinated — including rewarding fully vaccinated subjects with an extra hour of outdoor recreation time.
Sounds like a POW camps more than anything. An extra hour outside if you comply
Officials have also resorted to threats, including arresting anyone caught outside for longer than permitted or for breaking curfew or for daring to go past their 5-kilometer virtual leash.
Premier Andrews is saying aloud what many bureaucrats across the West have hinted at for months now: Anyone who does not get vaccinated will not be permitted to be part of the economy or the health system.
Is Australia actions a precursor to what will happen in the United States :?: This is just crazy what's going on in Australia. But remember these thugs have pretty much disarmed their country. I wonder if these people are locked out and not recognized if they still must pay taxes. :P :P

Everyone that dies today.....it's from COVID
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Did not see post below about Australia biometrics sorry :P

Can't wait to see the rogue extremist political faction of our Government's COVID plan pudding head is rolling out Thursday. :roll:
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Mark of the beast = COVID Shot Card.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

I have a friend in Australia. She says it's all true and her and everyone she knows feels like they're living in a communist dictatorship.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:24 pm I have a friend in Australia. She says it's all true and her and everyone she knows feels like they're living in a communist dictatorship.
China pretty much owns the whole country by now anyway.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Coming to America soon under our occupiers in Washington
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Let us remember who had the first concentration camps. The British, during the Boer war. As a colony (at that time) the idea flowed well into the police structure. Doubly so, as Australia was in itself a penal colony. I had thought/hoped that mindset was gone. I suppose it was always a bit under the surface. No doubt it will be copied here, as TPTB here never saw a British scheme they didn't like.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

REDinFL wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:44 am Let us remember who had the first concentration camps. The British, during the Boer war. As a colony (at that time) the idea flowed well into the police structure. Doubly so, as Australia was in itself a penal colony. I had thought/hoped that mindset was gone. I suppose it was always a bit under the surface. No doubt it will be copied here, as TPTB here never saw a British scheme they didn't like.
True and scary that a few suppositly elected representatives could do this or attempt to do this here in America. They are already trying and in some states have stripped away Americans right to work and live free unless they take a worthless shot that protects you from nothing. I just do not understand this fear mongering. I guess alot of politicians and Bill Gates are invested in these fake vaccines. They are using to justify their tyranny