Cigars

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Cigars

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Who smokes cigars and what kind do you like. I love a good cigar and drink.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

I enjoy a good Avo or Oliva with a glass or three of Single Malt Scotch. Sometimes a bold maduro, but usually something with medium body.

When I don't have time for a full-length stick, an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story is perfect.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I love single malt. Just ordered more cigars today.
I buy in batches for a few months :lol: love a good maduro or Sun grown. But I'll try any cigar out to see if I like it.

La Gloria Cubana Serie R
San Cristobal Revelation
Hoyo de Monterrey
Perdomo
La Aroma de Cuba

Do you buy online or at store.

When I get my boat and dock done your welcome to come down to South Hillsborough county and we'll go out and smoke a good cigar and have a good drink. We can take our wives out for a boat ride
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lakelandman wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:47 pm https://www.floridashootersnetwork.com/ ... f=33&t=347

Check this out.
First pic looks like Cubans. The third pic they are rolled badly it looks like in picture.

I've smoked Cubans and they are not as good as they used to be. Fuente has some that are as good as does pardon. That said I'd not turn a Cuban down. It's a luck of the draw :lol:

Is casual still here btw. He was a great member. Actually there are alot of really great members here :P
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:09 pm I love single malt. Just ordered more cigars today.
I buy in batches for a few months :lol: love a good maduro or Sun grown. But I'll try any cigar out to see if I like it.

La Gloria Cubana Serie R
San Cristobal Revelation
Hoyo de Monterrey
Perdomo
La Aroma de Cuba

Do you buy online or at store.

When I get my boat and dock done your welcome to come down to South Hillsborough county and we'll go out and smoke a good cigar and have a good drink. We can take our wives out for a boat ride
Good selections, there.
I usually pick mine up here and there in person, so they stay fresh. I've got a humidor, but haven't kept it regulated for a few years now, so I smoke 'em as I buy 'em.
Thanks for the invite - sounds good.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Odessaman wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:36 pm
When I don't have time for a full-length stick, an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story is perfect.
I'm a Hemingway man myself!

If you get to Ybor, stop in at Tampa Sweethearts and say hello to Arturo, he's usually there.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Don't know anything about them but have always enjoyed the special occasion ones I've had,and no,not the "I'm a daddy" kind,LOL.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

TonyR wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:37 pm Don't know anything about them but have always enjoyed the special occasion ones I've had,and no,not the "I'm a daddy" kind,LOL.
:lol:
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:29 pm Who smokes cigars and what kind do you like. I love a good cigar and drink.
I dont smoke them as much as I used to years ago, but anyways, after trying pretty much every top brand cigar I could get in the US I started getting Cubans and never looked back... today I have maybe 15-20 on hand, most aged, oldest I have is from 1999. can't wait for an occasion to smoke it.

if you're into this and wanna know how/where to get Cuban sticks PM me; I have several sources and in fact receiving a box of 10 short robust selection few days ago...