Bought a car online with Carvana

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Spikes40

Bought a car online with Carvana

Post by Spikes40 »

So i tried out the online car buying experience and i have to say, it was far better than sitting in a dealership all day. Was able to search thousands of cars with any filter i wanted to find the exact deal. Was delivered to my house 3 days later and they picked up and took my old car with a VERY fair trade in value. Now that i have the car, i was given 7 days of 400 miles to test drive and make sure i want to keep it. If i decided not to, it is taken back no questions asked for a full refund. If anyone is thinking of doing this, here is a link they gave me and if you use it, you will get $200.00 off your purchase and i think i get something as well

http://www.carvana.com/referrals/adam-lewis

Just wanted to share my experience
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Somehow paying for a car before test driving it is totally wrong. If you buy the car, have it delivered, & register the car right away, then test drive it, & decide it’s not for you, & return it do you get every penny back including all tax, tag, & title fee’s. GARY.
Spikes40

Post by Spikes40 »

Yes, nothing is charged until you come out of the 7 day test drive period. Then registration period begins....
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Test drive at a physical dealership, then order online.
Spikes40

Post by Spikes40 »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:36 am Test drive at a physical dealership, then order online.
I like the carvana experience better... test drive for 7 days or 400 without a sales guy chirping in my ear as to why it is great or why i need it
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

But do they keep your trade-in car "on reserve" until that final decision? If you want to return it, do you get your old car back?
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Oh, man…this business model would benefit the domestic/foreign marriage and sex worker industry.
Spikes40

Post by Spikes40 »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:48 am But do they keep your trade-in car "on reserve" until that final decision? If you want to return it, do you get your old car back?
yes, nothing gets processed until you give the final Yay or Nay. i have tried to find holes in this process but honestly i was pretty impressed with the ease of EVERYTHING
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

Carvana is getting hit for not providing titles or full registration for months after purchase.

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I have not bought from Carvana but I read on the car forums I follow members having great experiences. In some cases, Carvana seems to give the best trade in, others had Carmax give better trade-in value. In all cases I have read, always better than a traditional Stealership! I know of cases where members returned cars to Carvana and were very happy they got all their $ back. Try to do that at a Stealership and they will take you to the cleaners!

I wish there was a Carvana type dealer for brand new cars. I would rather have a colonoscopy than go to a a traditional Stealership and be abused for an entire day. I hate Stealership soooooo much! Maybe Tesla has the right new car model - no Stealerships? I don't know, I never bought a Tesla, and never will. Let the Libiturds have them - more gasoline for me to burn up!

Maybe after China-Virus, some Stealership improved and I see a few that bring the new cars to you to test drive. The Stealerships just like to abuse their customers. Especially here in Mosquito County!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!