ATF tells Rare Breed to stop making machine guns.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

ATF tells Rare Breed to stop making machine guns.

Post by N4KVE »

I knew they would get caught. It was too good to be true. I wanted to buy one, but knew they’d come after me too. GARY
https://www.ammoland.com/2021/08/atf-de ... z73Ta62VbE
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/biden ... chine-gun/
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The article in the first link states the owner is also a lawyer and is suing the daylights out of the Administrative Task Force. Got a hearing scheduled in 5 days (8/18).
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:29 pm The article in the first link states the owner is also a lawyer and is suing the daylights out of the Administrative Task Force. Got a hearing scheduled in 5 days (8/18).
Good

But even so are they legal to own in Florida with our B.S trigger laws banning any trigger that can increase the rate of fire
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:16 pm
dammitgriff wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:29 pm The article in the first link states the owner is also a lawyer and is suing the daylights out of the Administrative Task Force. Got a hearing scheduled in 5 days (8/18).
Good

But even so are they legal to own in Florida with our B.S trigger laws banning any trigger that can increase the rate of fire
Sure you can own in florida. They do work great lol.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I thought Florida banned binary triggers, bump stocks and any trigger that increased the rate of fire. Honest question
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:21 pm I thought Florida banned binary triggers, bump stocks and any trigger that increased the rate of fire. Honest question
They did. Rare breed might be based in FL but they can’t sell them to someone in the state without an valid exception.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

ss1 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:36 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:21 pm I thought Florida banned binary triggers, bump stocks and any trigger that increased the rate of fire. Honest question
They did. Rare breed might be based in FL but they can’t sell them to someone in the state without an valid exception.
I just received an e-mail invite to order one. Went through the checkout process until I got to the payment options...Bitcoin only?! F that...

This is on their site in the shipping section: "We do not currently offer shipping to California, Washington DC, New York, Washington, or Hawaii."
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

ss1 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:36 pm
Whats that valid exception you speak of? Asking for a friend! Lol
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:55 pm I just received an e-mail invite to order one. Went through the checkout process until I got to the payment options...Bitcoin only?! F that...
I’ve been getting them for a month. Figured I’d drive to Orlando, & pay them cash, but now I figure everyone who walks in, or out is being photographed. I don’t need the grief. GARY
tector

Post by tector »

Aside from the "why does a dog lick his balls?" aspect, why would I want to get involved with this right now? If they win, I can buy it later. If they don't, this is, by itself, is an unregistered machine gun, isn't it? Or am I missing something?

If I am going to face 10 years and $250k, it would have to be for something far more substantial than this crappy little thing. BUT OF COURSE I HAVE NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER IN EVER OWNING AN UNREGISTERED MACHINE GUN OF ANY KIND!!!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”